[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone bought this? I don't look like Gosling, but I a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 71eXnRmDKCL._UX385_.jpg (27KB, 385x367px) Image search: [Google]
71eXnRmDKCL._UX385_.jpg
27KB, 385x367px
Anyone bought this?

I don't look like Gosling, but I am attractive, not neckbeard

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AYNURTC/?tag=cwall-20
>>
>>11031492
READ
THE
>>
File: drivejacket.jpg (406KB, 2247x1771px) Image search: [Google]
drivejacket.jpg
406KB, 2247x1771px
the result of "autists in drive jacket" on google search, don't do it
>>
>>11031492
It's literally a movie prop
If you ever saw Ryan Gosling actually wearing that outside you'd ask why the fuck is he wearing that
Same with a trenchcoat and Keanu Reeves
>>
>>11031499
literally none of them are good looking except maybe 2nd from top right and the blonde Asian at the bottom left

and it kinda looks alright on them

I look a little like Diego Luna/Johnny Depp in Pirates, not like these autists

Pretty sure that makes a big difference
>>
>>11031669

also I wouldn't wear the fucking gloves or glasses, just the jacket is cool as shit
>>
>>11031669
It doesn't matter, you're wearing a meme
>>
if I go to prom I will wear this jacket
the probability of me going there is around 10% though
>>
i say go for it OP, you will definitely pull it off. And then please post fit pics when it arrives!
>>
>>11031669
The dog is the best looking by far
>>
You do mean as a halloween costume, right OP? Not as a regular jacket for everyday use right?
>>
>>11031492
Legal only during halloween.
>>
File: mJOvga3844x0WQPodutQFmg.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mJOvga3844x0WQPodutQFmg.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the jacket besides "it's from a movie" ?

Why are they not allowed? How about this Akira jacket? Still bad?
>>
>>11031767
logos and symbols only belong on shoes or bags.
>>
>>11031767
>ywn be as cool as Kaneda
>ywn be in a motorcycle gang in a cyberpunk future
Just tetsuo my shit up senpai

Also w2c?
>>
theres a guy in my town that owns one and all the uni students follow him and take pics of him while he is shopping cuz they think its funny. so if you dont want that kinda attention i wouldnt wear it
>>
>>11031669
Looks pretty cool on the dog tho
>>
>>11031669
Post a pic. Doubt you could pull the jacket off without looking like a jackass.
>>
>>11031767
You have to really commit to the 80s/90s anime aesthetic to pull it off, like most things in that style though it looks much cooler animated than irl
>>
>>11031710
This
>>
>>11031499
That dog has amazing style. Woof/woof, famiglia.
>>
File: gvUgSNq.png (364KB, 758x1172px) Image search: [Google]
gvUgSNq.png
364KB, 758x1172px
>>11033746

I'm never posting a pic here again since I saw this
>>
I've got an actual Japanese Sukajan, I don't wear it often, but it's fun. The drive jacket doesn't work because it's too much of a prop. It's also not you're own style so you'll always been seen as an imitation.
>>
>>11031669
fuck off blumaan
>>
>>11034836
why? some dude is just gonna use your face for research, not like he's gonna masturbate to it
>>
>>11035012

holy shit I didn't know these existed, do want
>>
>>11035038
>implying
>>
>>11035075
just show your face mang, i'll give feedback i promise :^)
>>
>>11031492
if you wear this you have successfully become more corny than that costumed "classic man" mulatto rapper Jedenna....and that's saying something
>>
>>11031492
>>11031499
>>11031502
>>11031767
wrong unless you are cosplaying that character.
>>
>>11031492
The real world doesn't have movie lighting. That shit is reflective as fuck, which is cool if you're living in world filled with moody shadows and surreal fluorescents and neons. For 99% of us this is not the case.
It's might be cool if you actually are a kick-ass driver or whatever and want to have your clothes made out of special driving materials. In that case it's less about the jacket itself and more about the utility which brings a sense of importance to the person wearing it.

>>11031767
Kaneda had the benefit of living in a monstrous grimy, jungle of a world. A place where everything was dark and huge. A bright red jacket sort of makes sense in place where most of the colours are murky and you want to stand out as a kick-ass biker. But, once again, the lighting was set up in just the right way to pull the look off.
Also, in the movie, Kaneda only really wears the jacket when he's doing rebellious biker stuff. He wears it because
1) He's actually a biker and wants the proper attire
2) He's a punk and wants to look really flashy

It has more to do with your environment and situation than it does with your personal attractiveness.

tl;dr
>If you did not live in a world of moody lighting queues, don't wear the jacket
>If you don't drive around beating the shit out of dudes, don't wear the jacket
>>
>>11031669

that is the type I am attracted to, please post pic for me to flick the bean over.
>>
File: 1456519296335.jpg (5KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456519296335.jpg
5KB, 213x250px
It's a nice looking jacket ruined by a huge yellow scorpion on the back. Get one without the scorpion or you'll look absolutely retarded.
>>
>>11035168
>If you don't drive around beating the shit out of dudes, don't wear the jacket
time to change how I live my life.
>>
>>11031492
>not a neckbeardy
>"guys what do you think of the drive jacket"
Alrighty
>>
my advice: get a letterman/varsity jacket if you wanna go for the retro look, the drive jacket only looks good in the movie
>>
>>11035012
>Japanese Sukajan
Where did you get yours? Any fit pics?
>>
>>11037989
It fits alright, I got it off eBay from a Japanese seller, make sure to know your size, Jap sizes are weird and generally tiny, so you need to know your measurements. They pop up from time to time on eBay.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.