[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On /fa/ Suggestion, My Business Paying $40 per pair of Nikes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: nike-money.jpg (339KB, 670x372px) Image search: [Google]
nike-money.jpg
339KB, 670x372px
Just a follow up to a thread I posted a week ago: I run a business cleaning and restoring old sneakers and cater mainly to folks who wear high end, expensive shoes.

In order to get more business through the door, I decided to take a risk and offer anyone and everyone $40 cash (or $40 over PayPal if they emailed me instead) for buying new pairs of Nikes. They just show me the receipt (or an image of one via email) and I give them $40.

$40 was a bit too much to offer - I've lost a little since this started. However, I've gained customers and a few people even took their $40 and used it to pay me to clean up their shoes.

/fa/ helped me come up with the number. I also think that folk from /fa/ also sent me a lot of email receipts and got PayPal payments, lol. I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out with your advice! The email I'm currently using for this is [email protected] if you're still interested or just purchased new Nikes.
>>
No problem buddy! Hey question. I was one of the guys you paid via PayPal last week. If I used that money on new Nikes, can I bill you another $40?
>>
>>11009845
Of course!
>>
>>11009848
Holy fuck. That's sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! Check your email buddy. It's definitely my pleasure helping you out with this.
>>
>>11009853
Thanks again. Glad to help you out!
>>
I have an idea!
Why not offer the $40 only to customers?
I mean if I saw that I could get $40 for being a customer id do it
>>
>>11009930
I offered it on 4chan as well because people were giving me business advice. I know it could be free, but as a courtesy, I'm letting 4chan users bill me if they like.
>>
>>11009936
Yes. But why not say:
"$20 on all Nike receipts to our customers oncr you sign up!"
Or get your shoes cleaned or whatever business model you have?
>>
>>11009944
As in only for credit? Well, I've printed flyers, posted them, and given them out so that's why I wont be doing it that way at this point but in future, that's a better idea. As of now, everyone gets cash or PayPal.
>>
>>11009956
So if I wanted cash. All I have to do right now is just literally send you an email?

I dont feel comfortable taking your cash dude. Why didn't you ask for more money from the bank to give you a better set up?
>>
>>11009785
lmao nigger what? you are paying people 40$ if they buy a pair of shoes without them being your client even? are you fucking serious?
>>
>>11009970
>>11009971
Yes, it's incentive for people to get in contact with my business. The reason I offered it up on 4chan is because /fa/ helped me come up with what I should offer.
>>
>>11009981
Yes, I remember. We spoke about this last time too. How's it going?
Why only Nikes tho?
Why not all basketball/running shoes?

I just bought Converse. Do they count?
>>
>>11009993
Nike owns converse I believe so yes, I'll pay for those. The reason I'm saying only Nike is because that's mainly what I work on and I didn't want it to be too expansive.
>>
>>11009993
Do you think I should open it up to all basketball/running shoes?
>>
>>11010017
>>11009998
I think so since it isn't that much of a difference plus a lot of people wear adidas and others so it limits your customer base needlessly

Does it count if the receipt isn't in english (went serbia for holiday)
>>
>>11010034
As long as it's identifiable that it's for converse. Also, I only pay people in the US, is that okay? My currency is US$ so I don't know how PayPal works with that.
>>
>>11010034
And I guess I'll take the risk and open it up then.
>>
>4 posters
shill get out
>>
>>11010041
That's cool. Do you have a website? If not. Set one up and post it to places like worldstar and Twitter and Instagram. Aka. Nigger places.
Not black guys, niggers; they'd eat this shit up. Especially if you can make yourself look official.
>>
File: 127.jpg (228KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
127.jpg
228KB, 800x1200px
there are 5 unique posters in a thread with 15 posts.

Just a heads up.
>>
I have an couple old pairs of Aldo shoes that I bought years ago and are pretty much completely ruined. They both were cheap shoes in the first place but I absolutely loved the style. Think you could fix them up?
>>
>>11010072
Why does that matter?

>>11010074
I haven't started doing anything online or outside of my community. Thanks for the offer of business though.
>>
>>11010084

A unique poster = a person

5 unique posters means theres only 5 people in this thread, which means that much of it is you just talking to yourself trying to come off as legit.

Go to reddit if you want to shill
>>
>>11010097
I respond to people who post on here. If you identify which poster goes with which post, you'll be able to see that.
>>
>>11009848
>>11009891
>>11009936
>>11009956
>>11009981
>>11009998
>>11010017
>>11010041
>>11010046
>>11010084
>>11010108
All of these are mine. So I'm not really sure why it's can't be the case that one person leaves multiple messages. Myself, anyone else on the thread, like yourself, that has left more than one message. You're logic doesn't follow.
>>
I'm trying to figure out what kind of scam this could be. I'm wondering if it's for collecting images of receipts in order to sell fakes? Or maybe data farming for emails?

I need someone to show me a screenshotted PayPal invoice for me to even begin to believe this.
>>
Good luck with the business man, I may have to steal this idea and make some money.
>>
>>11009853
>>11009930
>>11009944
>>11009970
>>11009993

No one on 4chan, especially /fa/ writes/talks like this

Mods please wipe this shit from our board
>>
>>11010717
You're right. I'm from /biz/
>>
>>11010717
This is also only my second thread on /fa/ and therefore, I don't expect that I "write/talk" like anyone else. Nor do I have to. I can post if I like, or not if choose not to. It must be rough having an anonymous image board that you expect to be your own personal club.
>>
how is this idea even remotely capable of making any money? 40 dollars for you to clean up a pair of 100 pair of nikes? dude, are ppl this stupid? take a fucking damp towel and wipe your shoes off. thats all you have to do to clean sneakers.
>>
>>11011394
A) it takes more than that if you want to get rid of yellowing, creases, etc. B) People aren't paying $40 to get their shoes cleaned....
>>
OP, you paid me this morning for the AF1s. If I bought another pair, can I get another $40? If not I understand. You're a generous man OP.
>>
>>11011617
Yep! Please email me.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.