[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm ugly , what can I do to be less ugly? I use glasses,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

I'm ugly , what can I do to be less ugly?
I use glasses, I'm short, I have acne.
>>
>>11004927
>acne
use cleansers, theres a thread here for that
>glasses
use glasses that can be effay
>short
live with it
>>
>>11004927
>>10983940
>>
>>11004927
contacts, hgh, accutane
>>
don't bother being effay honestly, you'll just make things worse.

focus on fixing your acne, try and get contacts, and get thinner/fitter if you aren't already. Just dress like a pleb and be happy.
>>
File: 1454462368958.jpg (34KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1454462368958.jpg
34KB, 400x299px
>>11004931
Thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (664KB, 1462x1914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
664KB, 1462x1914px
>>11004934
You can be ugly af and still be /fa/
>>
>>11004927
As long as you maintain a decent BMI, you're fine being short.
Glasses can be effay and acne can be cured.
>>
>>11004927
If you're actually ugly, step 1 is to accept it. Struggling is insecurity which is very unattractive.
>>
Lose weight
Get some hard chewing gum to get stronger jaw muscle, make it a habit
Fix your cancer hygiene
Eat healthy
Excersise (although being skinny will but you above most people)
Breathe properly
>>
>>11004995

kierkegaard is a fucking babydiddling child molester
>>
>>11005372
kek
>>
File: 1451968446041.jpg (76KB, 550x356px) Image search: [Google]
1451968446041.jpg
76KB, 550x356px
>>11004927
Being ugly is what it is. Accept the fact that you have to work harder to have a positive first impression on people. Accept the fact that most people will distance themselves from you based solely on your looks. Accept the fact that society will deem you as a less valuable person overall.

Take measures to conceal your ugliness; wear sunglasses and baseball caps whenever possible. Avoid contact with people if you can, have confidence in yourself, that's all you can really do.

As for the height thing, no real help there I'm afraid.
>>
>>11004927
if you're trying to meet grills put yourself in situations where you can play your strengths.
tindr and nightclubs won't work great for you bc you'll mostly be judged on your looks
>>
>>11004927

Give us a pic niggu
>>
>>11005368
w2c hard chewing gum?
>>
>>11004927

>glasses
Not a problem, lots of people look REALLY good with glasses

>acne
acne can be fixed easily in 90% of the times with Accutane.

>short
How short?

Can you post a pic of yourself? So we can give you some tips
>>
>>11005372
what the absolute fuck is this drivel, yeah Sartre is a malicious disgusting pedo but Kierkegaard?

absolutely not
>>
>>11006143
Amazon, get some Falim chewing gum. I forgot what it is called but it real tough and good for jaw muscles (supposedly). Of course you'll probably end up with fucking up your teeth and getting bruxism.
What I would advice is just accept it. There are plenty of effay ugly people. Just use what you have to your advantage. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
>>
>>11004930
>thread closed
>>
>>11006959
>Everyone is beautiful in their own way

In an increasingly superficial and consumerism centric society, nothing could be farther from the truth. Don't lie to him.
>>
>>11007598
>consumerism centric society
That has nothing to do with your point. You are trying way too hard to sound smart. You're an autist who is part of the problem. Kys
>>
>>11006158
My height is 1.70, I'm thin but no much.
My body is like Eazy-E
>>
>>11007598
>consumerism centric society,
lmao nice words faggot
>>
>>11004927
The best advice I can give you fashion wise is dress APPROPRIATELY, don't dress as if you were good looking, dress casually. Dressing "/fa/" looks retarded on anyone who isn't a male model anyway, never mind someone who is ugly. It's embarrassing to witness. You can't polish a turd.
>>
>>11004995
keep telling yourself that uggo
>>
>>11007759
So youre black.
>>
>>11007598
Moron
>>
>>11007598
>farther

wew lad
>>
>>11004927
Get in shape. Aim for a V taper.
Whiten those teeth and FLOSS. Get a tongue scraper too.
Exfoliate and moisturize.
Get a haircut that flatters your face shape.
Ditto glasses.
Use something that gets your hair soft 'n' shiny.
The most important thing about clothes is fit and appropriateness.
Designer five o’clock shadow.
Keep your sleeves rolled up.

Shoes:
Clarks, sperrys, vans

Pants:
Dark blue jeans (501s), chinos

Shirts:
Oxford cloth button down
Henley shirt (double for thermal/waffles)

Also get some fucking cardigans.

Walk like you're being dangled by a piece of thread. AKA move your shoulders, push your chest out, and arms held away from the body.

Try these colognes out:
Dior Homme Intense Christian Dior
A*Men Pure Malt Thierry Mugler
Aventus Creed
La Nuit de l'Homme Yves Saint Laurent
Rochas Man Rochas
Tobacco Vanille Tom Ford

Body measurements:
Waist divided by hips should be: .9
Waist divided by shoulders: .6
Waist divided by chest: .75
24.5 BMI
12% body fat
Calculate the rest with this:
http://www.fitness.com/tools/greek_proportions/
>>
File: 1456642569344.jpg (413KB, 1745x953px) Image search: [Google]
1456642569344.jpg
413KB, 1745x953px
>>11008918
Not OP, but thanks anon. Screenshotted.
>>
>>11008918
Also to build off this:

Make sure your colors match, and generally go for something more muted. If it's got belt loops you wear a belt, no ifs ands or buts. Your belt _must_ match your shoes. Google around if you need color guidance.

Also for the love of fucking god don't dress like an anime character or whatever. Ditto goes with your hair.

Clean up your diet, too. It'll show in your skin. An easy way to do that is to drink water and water alone.

You can think of fashion as a form of language or social signaling. If you don't speak the language you're not a member of the tribe and like it or not people will dislike you for it.

If you're looking for ideas look up the typical heart throbs (gosling, gordon-levitt, etc) and work from there.

That should be enough to give you a starting point.

Appearances mostly just get your foot in the door, though. To keep it you'll have to learn hard or soft skills that give you value in the dating market. There are a lot out there: musicality, dancing, cooking, fighting, sports, whatever. Just be sure you're making or doing something and preferably connecting with other human beings in the process.
>>
>>11010170
A lot of elements of seduction are basic social skills which I'm guessing you lack. Body language, tone, playful teasing, etc are all parts of flirting with women. If you can parse the signal from the noise then I'd definitely give it a go. Just be careful not to fall into some simpering misogynist waaa women won’t fuck me garbage.

Also just to clarify on the previous post be sure to get your clothes _tailored_. You’ll look a lot better and it’ll run you anywhere from 5-15 bucks usually. That sounds like a lot but high quality clothes last longer and look better.

Work on improving your voice as well. Stand up straight, speak from your diaphragm, hum, and make sure your chest vibrates with every word.

Try this exercise as well:
1. Tilt your head back as far as you can
2. Slowly and clearly say “bing bong ding dong king kong” holding the ng.
3. Repeat in a deeper voice.
4. Guess what, repeat it again. Deep as you can go now.

Yawn. Did you feel your larynx move? Try to keep that sensation when you speak.

Practice your voice by reading aloud. I recommend Meditations by Marcus Aurelius (Hays translation). Stoicism is extremely practical.

You can think of the dating pool as a market. Women are typically pursued (buyers), and men are typically pursuers (sellers). This means that the market is FLOODED with cock. We have to excel to succeed in the naturally depressed pussy economy.

I'd reflect on what makes you worth buying. Detach yourself from your ego and really ask yourself why someone should choose you. No one is going to love you “just because”. You earn that shit.

>>11009063
hey thanks anon
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.