[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 days post op, recovering well This will probably be the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (431KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431KB, 2048x2048px
4 days post op, recovering well
This will probably be the last update I make until like the 2 month mark, where everything is supposed to look final

Ask me anything
>>
pls stop attention whoring, none of your other threads went anywhere other than you desperately responding to every criticism or compliment.
Your chin looks better, yes. :^)
>>
>>11003159
Tbh I'm pretty bored. I can't go to work, can't go out, can't work out, I'm basically stuck inside with the tv and my phone.
>>
How do you feel with that new face? Have you got used to it already?
>>
>>11003200
Nah not at all. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I still freak out a bit.
Also from the front it's a bit boxed out, like that square jaw look. I hope that's just the bloating and that it will go away, I've always had an oval face and that's too much of a change

But I like it from the side already
>>
>>11003170
get some netflix nigga and stop shitting up the board :^)
>>
Does your face hurt?
>>
File: 1448843110277.png (588KB, 668x760px) Image search: [Google]
1448843110277.png
588KB, 668x760px
>>11003209
>I hope that's just the bloating and that it will go away
In most cosmetic surgeries, not just for jawline, will have swelling that will last for months or even up to a year.

Look at the second picture, that's AFTER his surgery, but due to swelling it still looks like he has a dorsal hump.
>>
>>11003221
I forgot to mention that in the picture, it's actually not as noticable. I dun goof'd.

But the logic is still true.
>>
>>11003213
Just close the thread bitch

>>11003219
If I don't move not that much
Still can't eat solids yet tho. Can't talk clear either. Laughing hurts like hell

>>11003221
Yeah I'll wait it out but I gotta say I'm a bit paranoid, if the boxy square look really is part of it I'll have to get it shaved down
>>
stop fucking making these threads you goober, nobody cares that you got dealt shitty genetics
>>
>>11003144
I have a similar chin to your pre picture - was the surgery expensive? Do you think it was worth it?
>>
>>11003144
Go to reddit if you want to answer questions, we don't give a fuck about "ask me anything"s, piss off
>>
>>11003144
Lmao ugly loser, I hope your freaky box chin rots off, pathetic
>>
>>11003239
Yeah from the profile it was definitely 100% worth it.
From the front I'll judge when the selling goes down, because I think my front was really handsome and I'm afraid the surgery messed with it

It was around 4k
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.