[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have experience with Saw Palmetto extract? I heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Anyone here have experience with Saw Palmetto extract?
I heard it helps out with hairloss, basically a natural alternative to finasteride.
>>
File: 1435807190278.jpg (51KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435807190278.jpg
51KB, 599x600px
just genetically modify yourself pham, stem cells n shit.
>>
Bumpo. I wanna know about this shit.
>>
>>11002410
>implying he's dead
>>
File: 1402628941196.jpg (29KB, 406x382px) Image search: [Google]
1402628941196.jpg
29KB, 406x382px
>>11002362
yeah interested in this.

im considering it in a regime + biotin and ketoconazole shampoo. my mpb isnt really severe enough to warrant fin yet imo.
>>
File: $_3.jpg (16KB, 424x500px) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
16KB, 424x500px
>>11003158
I'm currently taking biotin plus this shampoo called Nioxin.
Also just picked up Sawgrass extract today, I figure it couldn't hurt.
>>
>>11003211
>Nioxin
whats the chemically active ingredient in this do u know?

also any results?
>>
>>11003226
I'm looking at the bottle and I can't seem to find the active ingredient.
I've been using it since November, at the recommendation of my hairdresser, and my hair definetly looks thicker. At the very least it's definetly the best shampoo I ever used.
>>
> This wonderful herb is becoming famous for its uses in hair restoration, prostate health, sexual vigour, breast enhancement and as a nutritive tonic.
>breast enhancement
no thanks
>>
>>11003292
Nigga I'll just go full trap if it gives me nice enough hair
>>
>>11003129
Just because he isn't dead doesn't mean I miss him. I don't live in Argentina nigga.
>>
>>11003343
underrated post
>>
> a natural alternative to finasteride

Not even close. It has a minor positive impact on hair regrowth in ~38% of men who take it over 2 years.

Stick to what is known to work. The fact is, if you don't hop on fin and you're balding, you're going to lose your hair.
>>
>>11005570
>minor positive impact on hair regrowth in ~38% of men who take it over 2 years.
citation? would be interested in any clinical studies of saw palmetto and hair loss
>>
bump for info
>>
>>11005958
I wanna know too. I only know about a study with 10 guys over three months.
>>
Bumble and bumble (one of the most exclusive, badass, and amazing [result inducing] brands in the business) has a whole line of products to help reduce hair loss
>>
>>11002362
it works but it makes you retain water weight in your chest making you grow tits. took it for almost a month and took almost 3 to get the tits to go away.
>>
>>11003323
that's the spirit!

also why are all of you balding so early
>>
>>11008419
I have good hair
Apparently I'm one of the lucky ones
>>
>>11008414
Source/proofs
>>
If i get a pair number, i'll take fin

I'm too scared of the side effects, i don't want to have a dead dick
>>
>>11008667
but it's only 2% :^)
>>
>>11003267
What version of nioxin do you use? There's like 4 different "systems".
>>
>>11002362
>>11005958

http://examine.com/supplements/Saw+Palmetto/

"Saw palmetto usage over two years (320mg) appears to increase hair growth on the crown in 38% of users with male pattern baldness, a response rate that was less than 1mg finasteride (benefiting 66% of users and also improving hair growth in the frontal region)."
Keep in mind that these are uncontrolled and observational studies only. No double-blind studies have been done.

>>11003211
http://examine.com/supplements/Biotin/
No science behind biotin either.
>>
I'm convinced that there are paid finasteride shills on here.
>>
File: Capture.png (507KB, 1360x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
507KB, 1360x1138px
>>11010485
Even the ads are in on it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.