[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are short sleeve shirts still in? I live in Southern California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Are short sleeve shirts still in? I live in Southern California and I'm looking for some things to wear for the rest of the Spring/Summer, and I'm having trouble finding stuff. I checked the wiki (Uniqlo, H&M, Zaras, Asos, etc) and can't find a good short sleeved shirt for the life of me. I already got a couple pairs of shorts I'm more than happy with, now I just need tops.

Anyone know some good resources or places to find decent-looking, cheapish (<$60 preferably) short sleeved shirts? Preferably something like this, bright colored and not boring. I'll post my upper body after this if it'll help, but I have a pretty normal/medium body shape.

Forgive me if I'm a fucking weirdo, I'm new to /fa/ but pretty eager to learn.
>>
>>11001331
I like them. Really only look good tucked in (top three buttons left unbuttoned) with a plain undershirt and a solid belt.

That's my preference though.
>>
File: me1.jpg (3MB, 1821x2732px) Image search: [Google]
me1.jpg
3MB, 1821x2732px
>>11001331
Oh, I should add that I'm open to long-sleeved shirts as well, as long as I can roll them up to at/above the elbow, or whatever will look good for warm weather and beaches. Like I said, I'm new to /fa/.

Here's me if it's any help.
>>
>>11001349
short sleeves only look good if the sleeves don't look very billowly, so you have to have pretty big biceps/triceps. The sleeve should fit snugly arround the arm.

For beginners, just go for some brighter color linen shirts from places like Uniqlo, J Crew, or somewhere similar. Make sure the fabric is light so you don't get too hot and that the colors are appropriate for S/S
>>
>>11001339
Can't tell if this is a troll or not, but I'll figure out when I try it when I get a shirt. Thanks lol

>>11001358
Alright, that's good to know. Thanks a ton. I don't really trust myself with colors though. From what I've read in the wiki, light blue/white/grey should be pretty safe with like khaki and navy blue shorts?
>>
>>11001339
Always button all the way to the top and cuff the sleeves if necessary and never tuck in wtf
>>
File: IMG_20160227_022551.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160227_022551.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>
File: iceage.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
iceage.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
>>11001376
i'm not the same guy but I do the same thing. looks like shit on some people but I do it and I think it looks great. looks something like pic related but try it out yourself and see what you like. elias ronnenfelt is some great inspo if you're looking for some short or long sleeve shirts too
>>
>>11001331
sure but the ones like your pic are worn by basic fags t b h
>>
>>11003452
thanks

>>11001358
Just wanted to follow up, I got a couple shirts today and I'm pleased with them. One's a nice linen and the other's a tad small and little uncomfy shitty "iron ready" one but they both look pretty good. I look like I'm rich as fuck and yacht all day, which is a bit weird but I'll figure it out. Thanks for the advice.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.