[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have no hairstyle whatsoever. What kind of haircut should I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20160226_220046300_iOS.jpg (257KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20160226_220046300_iOS.jpg
257KB, 1280x960px
Have no hairstyle whatsoever. What kind of haircut should I get for my thin/fair hair that suits my face?
>>
>>10999950
You look like that guy from this Adam Sandler movies with the lisp
>>
Shorten the sides and keep the top the same. And shave the beard.
>>
>>10999950
lose weight
>>
>>10999950
You look like that tripfag sieg
>>
Lose some weight fatty
>>
>>10999950
You're balding, fat and ugly.

Tell your Barber to run the razor across your throat.
>>
Honestly, you looks like your top is thinning and your sides are thick so unless you want to look like an old Indian dude really soon, just go bald. You have a face that would go well with that look.

Bald is bold but it goes without saying that bald people typically aren't pussy either, least I think so and I come from a football/wrestling backround. Lastly, keep the beard if you're going bald, just make sure you put as much care into your facial hair as you would your head. Trim it, shape it and clean it.

If you follow my advice, get ready to look like a guy who doesn't take shit but probably likes to snuggle and eat gelato.
>>
go bald, take care of beard, get ripped
>>
File: ucTJGgh.jpg (110KB, 1500x996px) Image search: [Google]
ucTJGgh.jpg
110KB, 1500x996px
looks like it's time for you to shave everything off and go pacific islander-core.
>>
>>11002284
Shaka Brah!!
>>
Aron?
>>
File: 544.png (526KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
544.png
526KB, 600x526px
>>11001857
>>
>>11002284
kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.