[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion story thread. stories where you were looking fly af and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: my dog 001.jpg (243KB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
my dog 001.jpg
243KB, 1700x2338px
Fashion story thread.
stories where you were looking fly af and doing something you thought was an experience worth telling.
pic is a drawing i did of my dead dog
>>
ill go first... today after finely realizing i might have broken my leg i decided to drive to the hospital (2002 ford torus) arriving at ER i notice that im looking dope af even with my pimp limp so i walk in talk to the nurses they like how did you break your leg i tell them nothing.
>>
>walking in the "fashion" capital of arizona
>shit tier mall in scottsdale
>girl at kiosk says "hey, I like those shoes"
>I continue to walk past
>notice she has genuine interest in her tone
>"omg those shoes are great, I want a pair. What are they?"
>"Oh thanks, they are Raf Simons Velcro Lows"
>"who?"
>"Raf simons, he is a designer from Belgium"
>"RALPH SIMONE?"
>"yeah, its raf simons"
This goes on for about two whole minutes of me trying to tell her its R A F S I M O N S. She keeps saying ralph.
>"I love that bag too! And your shirt, where are they from?"
>"Its a yohji bag and a rick double layer"
She inquires further about the designers and I tell her, since she is persistant and appears to have genuine interest in fashion.

She gave me her number and told me what time she got off. Wound up going out to dinner with her because I had nothing better to do (in town for a few days for work related trip) She told me about how she accidentally snorted meth once. As well as how she posts her fits on Lookbook. Not surprised.
>>
>>10994410
god you sound awful
>>
>>10994420
>>
also is black plastic leg brace /fa/?
>>
>>10994420
>lookbook poster detected
>>
>>10994410
>being this autistic and not hiding your power level
>>
>>10994410
You should've just told her:

Raf simons, rick owens usually what I'm dressed in
>>
>>10994410
yeah but did you fuck
>>
I was wearing my trilby and I tipped my hat to a person wearing a fedora. He tipped his fedora in return. #justneckbeardthings
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.