[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, I'm in the market for a rucksack/backpack that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hey /fa/, I'm in the market for a rucksack/backpack that comes in a tan/khaki/beige/natural canvas colour and suits my needs, and I'd really appreciate some input.

Looking for the following features:

-Laptop sleeve/pocket (minimum 13")
-Good quality - doesn't have to last forever, but I'd like it to feel and look nice, and hopefully last at least a few years. I really like the look of the Herschel in my pic, but Herschel bags are of notoriously shit quality unfortunately.
Adequate capacity: I'm studying design, so I've a lot of books, stationery, and my laptop to lug around, then my lunch and so forth. That and I don't want it to look comically small on me. Over 20, preferably 25+ litres.
-Shoulder straps the same colour as the body of the bag, or which at least match stylistically - this is what has me hesitant to just buy a Jansport or Eastpak, but if I can't find anything else I may end up compromising on this.

If anyone knows of anything that'd work for me please let me know!

Cheers guys.
>>
I own this backpack
take off the patches

and I have a beige MEI bag w/ beige straps; worth checking out cuz they're cheap as fuck
>>
>>10991566
Thanks for the reply! Even without the patches I think that backpack looks a little too busy for my tastes. Looks less campus and more hike, you feel. I'll check out MEI though, cheers.
>>
Eastpak have a couple, check out their site.
>>
why are Herschel backpacks so popular now? I saw three girls walking together on campus each with the same one. It's crazy
>>
>>10991376
The one in your pic looks pretty good, but honestly the majority of Herschel backpacks are kind of lacking when it comes to features or quality to price.

Have you looked at everlane? They look pretty good. I'm personally thinking of getting the modern snap pack in olive.

https://www.everlane.com/collections/mens-backpacks-bags
>>
everlane
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.