[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea of fashion, old shoes were broken so I did some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0754.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I have no idea of fashion, old shoes were broken so I did some research and bought 2 popular shoes young people these days are wearing and also popular on /fa/, was this a good idea as staple shoes?
>>
shoulda asked before you bought those dumbdumb.

The triple white stans are fine, I'm not a fan of Vans personally but they're also acceptable. Make sure you don't where them with shitty outfits tho
>>
>>10990522
if they're fine why should have I asked?
and I'm replacing all my clothes and next step is pants, I have a pair of black levi jeans i got a few days back and I love it, might get a dark blue one later.
>>
>>10990532
bump help me /fa/ I've been here all week.
more levi's jeans? Also one of their trousers
>>
>>10990596
OP you should just lurk more for a week or two and you'll figure it out. If you have a pair of slim black jeans, get a pair of skinny black jeans. Then get a pair of slim or skinny dark blue denim. And a pair of slim light wash denim. A pair of slim khaki chinos, or brown trousers. A pair of navy trousers, a pair of grey wool trousers. Maybe a pair of black and grey jogging sweatpants. There you go, set for pants.
>>
>>10990643
>khaki chinos
thanks for the advice but I don't think khaki works on me at all, can I get the dark wash jeans and also a navy chinos or grey or is that pointless since they look teh same without closer inspection? Wool trousers is on my list to buy not sure of color.
>>
File: DAMNDANIEL.png (2MB, 1299x1809px) Image search: [Google]
DAMNDANIEL.png
2MB, 1299x1809px
you should of got the damn daniel vans
>>
>>10990704
I actually looked at those before the white stan smiths but they only had the one with green tongue so nope
>>
Can't be bothered making another thread so I'll use this one.
I need to buy a new pair of sneakers.
Since I'm in NYC now I was thinking of getting cps since i don't think they're as played out in Sweden as they are here. I'm admitedly not verk knowledgable about sneakers so if someone can recommend something better I'd be grateful.
>>
>>10990728
I've thought of getting those since I have the money and wanted to buy high end shit at first but I thought I'd start with the staple stuff, if I spent 600 bucks on all white sneakers I'd be pretty anxious about getting them dirty though.
>>
>>10990731
Where do you live?
What kind of style do you like?
>>
>>10990728
Yeah, I think the only real downside to getting a pair of white CPs is that everyone has them. If you live somewhere not everyone has them, you should definitely get them.
>>
>>10990728
GATs?
>>
>>10990770
canada toronto, i like black and white and grey for my clothing, don't know anything about colors to wear them so I thought I'd start with those 3, also dark blue.
>>
>>10990772
Are they actually that common in America or is it just that most fashion interested people have a pair?

>>10990777
I could go for a pair of GATs actually, you mean the MMM ones or from another brand?
>>
>>10990778
People on this board would love to dress you up like an autistic wizard.

There are some great canadian brands which will be well priced for the quality you're getting.

>Reigning Champ
For basic sweaters and if you want to be maximum comfy sweats
>Naked & Famous
For jeans and button up shirts

Check out thrift stores often too, I just buy from the thrift store 99% of the time and buy expensive core pieces with the money I save on basic shit like graphic tees and stuff
>>
>>10990786
Well like if you really want to buy the MMM go ahead but the MMM ones are just a copy of a basic style. I'm pretty sure there are factories in Germany still making them.

Apparently eBay is a good route if you look for a Milsurp dealer.
>>
>>10990778
>>10990791

Forgot to mention I lived in the 6 for 10 years.

Check out Fat Louie's Barbecue truck in the summer.
>>
>>10990791
sweet I need some brands available in canada, hard to find some of the recommended brands online. Where do you shop mostly?
>>
>>10990808
I shop from local stores that carry the brands I like mostly.

You guys have a GravityPope, check out their online store to decide if you want to go in. Don't let high priced designers like Maison Kitsune or Acne scare you off because it's priced more for name than quality. Preferably kind of go into there to get some ideas, their Naked and Famous is priced to the MSRP so you could buy jeans from there. That kind of fashion would hold up well in Toronto.

I would go check out Good Neighbour and the Drake General store for some typical Toronto fashion.
>>
>>10990834
gravitypope looks pretty nice, they got everything on their site, I will take a walk there tomorrow then, thanks!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.