[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all seriousness, is this a joke board? You freak out over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

In all seriousness, is this a joke board? You freak out over pictures of people in average clothes but whenever someone posts himself dressed like an anime character you love it.
>>
a lot of the shit people praise on here, people will laugh at you in real life thats just the way it is
>>
>>10988308

this is a fashion board, not "watch autistic man children wear blue denim"

fucking fly over state fools
>>
Nobody here looks like an anime character. "Normal" describes most people's clothing here, unless you think "normal" means baggy jeans and thinkgeek tees.
>>
>>10988322

^this guy
>>
>>10988308
Yes it is, now go fuck yourself
>>
>>10988308
Yo you wanna get bodied by my Terumi tho?
>>
>>10988308
>>10988308
I'm with you OP, posters here are pretty fucking delusional.
>>
>>10988683
Then why are you here?
>>
>>10988752
not the one you replied to but it's the most enjoyable board on 4chan
>>
>>10988308
This board is definitely more contrarian than other boards, but that's just because it's 4chan.

It's true that a lot of the looks posted on here will make you stick out like a sore thumb in public (pretty much all of the Rick stuff, for example) but, you can't say those designer clothes aren't very well made, purposefully designed with an aesthetic in mind that you won't find anywhere else, and pretty interesting and fun.

Clothes that are different like that are hard to pull off. You need to embrace that aesthetic, it needs to fit your body, your hair, your personality, ect. There is no middle ground, you will either look awful or great. The price tags reflect that, it's a niche market meant for those that understand this.
>>
>>10988308
4chan has always been contrarian and counter-culture, don't be dumb.
>>
File: TerumiShoe.png (25KB, 137x217px) Image search: [Google]
TerumiShoe.png
25KB, 137x217px
>>10988308
ID on these? Straight fel fire desu senpai
>>
>>10988317
>>10989463
>>10988308

people should take some time to ask themselves if they actually care about fashion, what is so bad about sticking out if you look better than the average? there's actually no rules to this shit

yes Rick (as an example) will make you stand out in some flyover state but its youthful contemporary clothing for a metropolitan consumer, but if you wanna wear it who cares where you live?

you can wear your dumb anime dressup shit if that's your style and you can wear your dumb MFA workwear shit if that really makes you feel good too

/fa/ is a subculture unto itself and just one of many, all with their own opinions on the intangible concept of fashion
>>
>>10990008
well spoken
>>
No one freaks out over average clothes, they freak out over bad outfits, whether it be bad fitting, uncoordinated or whatever, no matter if it's average clothing or high end designer shit, but people will say good average fits are generally boring as the board is generally more catered to high end/designer fashion whose aim is to stand out and be forward thinking/trend setting
Generally the people who do this successfully are much more respected by the board for their originality and being able to think for themselves
>>
Cause anime characters dress well
>>
>>10988752
Honestly, I'm kind of enjoying the shock factor. It's like an endless cringe thread. Not to mention, once in a blue blue moon some rando will post something I wouldn't have considered that's actually decent. Of course it only lasts for a moment before they get chased off by people saying that it's not "effay" enough or that it doesn't have enough jizz stains or a slot in the ass for their boyfriend.

Plus, people get so caught up in their fairy tale homeless-core bullshit that they forgot to dress like an actual adult/professional, and I enjoy helping them. For example, just yesterday some guy didn't understand that you don't button both buttons on a jacket, yet they claimed to frequent this board and followed all the "effay" trends.

>tldr: you people are dressing each other as clowns and I think it's hilarious.
>>
File: T4jQt2F[1].jpg (898KB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
T4jQt2F[1].jpg
898KB, 3110x2073px
>>10988322
>"Normal" describes most people's clothing here,

EL

OH

EL
>>
File: ha ha well memed my friend.jpg (73KB, 660x348px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha well memed my friend.jpg
73KB, 660x348px
>>10990211
>that it doesn't have enough jizz stains or a slot in the ass for their boyfriend
>>
>>10989463
>>10990098
>>10990211
>>10990211

All of this is true. There's a lot of people here who dress very well, there's a ton that ,well, don't. This board, like all of 4chan, is more often than not a very sad mess that's more funny than anything. Occasionally, as you browse through the threads that are seeping with elitist attitudes, normal 4chan bigotry, and insecurity, you'll find threads with legitimately good conversations and info in them.

This isn't the best fashion board, but it's certainly an interesting one.
>>
>>10990496
Forgot to link this one up top
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.