[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So r9k told me my shoes (pic related) are "autism".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (162KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1155x1155px
So r9k told me my shoes (pic related) are "autism". But how bad are they really? I only got what was most comfortable and durable-seeming.
>>
>>10985515
thru-hiker core
>>
literally autism.
>>
>>10985515
I could see them working in a techwear fit.
>>
Virgin core
>>
>>10985515
Autism core if worn anywhere but hiking
>>
>>10985515
my landlord wears these and he gets buttfucked nightly so you have your answer
>>
File: tumblr_o2ns17fwzg1v7390eo1_1280.jpg (67KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2ns17fwzg1v7390eo1_1280.jpg
67KB, 900x675px
they are not fashionable in the least bit, but let's check:
1. how old are you
2. where do you live
3. what is your profession
4. what's your social life look like
>>
>>10985530
shut up you fucking fag
>>
>>10985515
merrells are perfectly fine if you are using them to go hiking or are and old guy with bad feet who needs comfy walking shhoes
>>
>>10985515
>muh comfort
it's not like most other shoes are super uncomfortable.
>>
those are hiking shoes anon
they're not really meant to wear in the streets
>>
>>10985515
These could be ok in the context of an outdoorsy techwear fit, but really only if you're actually that kind of person and not playing lumberjack dressup.

Nothing really egregiously wrong with the shape, color or materials and they are solid quality and comfort which is most important for a shoe.

Faggots on here who know nothing and are too afraid to wear anything that's not a pair of shitty Stan Smiths will tell you off just for showing up in dad shoes. Or worse, some dip shit who bought neapolitan Aasic Gel Lytes will try to give you advice like they know something you don't. Ignore them.

However don't ignore this truth... if you wear these and came here from r9k, the rest of what you wear probably does suck and brings the shoes down with it. Fix that before you buy new shoes.
>>
>browsing /r9k/
yeah you're probably autistic but hey, those are prrtty durable, and they're probably pretty comfy. You're obviously not going for style with these, but as long as you're not a socially inept loser (which i highly doubt) then what you're wearing shouldn't matter :^]
>>
>>10985855
Op you need to answer these. If you work in tech and live in the PNW then these might be fine for your social environment.

However, given you are browsing r9k I am assuming you need some help.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.