[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>53 million dollars in debt >largely in part due to in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

File: 1zdyq84.png (134KB, 403x360px) Image search: [Google]
1zdyq84.png
134KB, 403x360px
>53 million dollars in debt
>largely in part due to investments in his clothing lines
lmao
here, go buy this garbage that's on sale now 'cause no one wants it, he needs some help
http://kithnyc.com/collections/sale
>>
>>10975588

I actually like his stuff but max im willing to pay for it even outerwear is $350. his prices are just too insane
>>
>>10975588
>2200$ for a fucking coat
baka hope he starves desu
>>
>>10975722
how about this sweater with holes, originally $2600 but now an affordable $1820
>>
I wouldnt wear his shit even if it was free.
>>
he must be freaking out when he heard that the life of pabla album is pirated to hell and back
i hope he has a breakdown real soon
>>
>>10975729
alternatively, just lock some moths in a closet with your wool sweaters that are too big for you in earth tones :)
>>
the thought behind the price point was that his shoes were resold for like 3 times retail.
>>
>>10975588
thanks for the link

this is fucking sick
http://kithnyc.com/collections/sale/products/y-3-air-man-parka
>>
>>10975588
That store is literally the embodiment of fuckboi tbqh
>>
>>10975818
that's a dumb business practice
just look at the amount people buying fake yeezy
luxury streetwear itself is a niche market,and he's narrowing it to a virgin hymen level
>>
he is way too much arrogant and pretentious, and his clothes are absolute gargabe
>>
>>10975588

shilling a jew's store is objectively worst
>>
$2600 for an ugly ass sweater with holes in and $585 for some fucking h&m style joggers hahahah is this nigga on crack
>>
>main audience for his clothes are niggers and white teens
>Same price point as Balmain and saint laurent

How did they not see this coming?
>>
why did he think he can design clothes again?
is he going to become a film director next?
kanye fans i need the answers
>>
>>10976745
Isn't he making a vidya as well? The man has literally gone insane IMO
>>
he must have some sort of mental condition, no one in their right mind would do a fraction of the stupid things he does
>>
>>10975588
implying its not tactical debt
http://uk.businessinsider.com/debt-isnt-unmanageable-for-kanye-west-2016-2
people be stupid
>>
>>10977149
if it's manageable he wouldn't need to beg for money on twitter lol
>>
>>10975955
>A fool and his money

Apparently, it's Kanye and not the consumer who's the fool.
>>
>>10975588
>Thinks that 53 million is personal debt.

Kanye West's net worth is much higher than 53 million. Furthermore, he has an income; he can net 53 million in what, a tour?

Debt doesn't automatically mean you're broke or bankrupt. If one of you /fa/ggots buys a new ensemble on credit, you're technically in debt, even if you just pay it off at the end of the month.
>>
>>10977279
he's begging for money for business ventures not money to pay off hsi debt you ding dong
>>
>>10977393
KIDF pls leave
>>
>>10975588
whats the idea behind making those pieces fucking expensive but selling the shoes for around 200 bucks?
>>
piss on your grave jackets W H E N
>>
>>10977417
the idea is that he has no idea what the fuck is going on
>>
everything about his/adidas's business strategy is so fucking funny

yeezy 350s are the only thing he's designed that has caught any amount of real hype/ interest & those are 1) overpriced as shit, 2) are released with that bogus "fake scarcity" schedule (like there isn't an adidas warehouse with millions more collecting dust somewhere), basically ensuring that all that un-met consumer demand is going to funnel away from adidas & towards either people making fakes or reselling authentics with much bigger profit margins instead

beyond that, all his clothing seasons have been priced at such a ridiculous point so as to ensure nobody bought them. people in the industry aren't interested in him because they (rightfully) think his designs are amateurish at best, with his later collections being basically identical to his earlier ones & so they aren't going to spend anything on his stuff anyways, and the hype beasts who actually like what he makes are all a bunch of highschoolers and college students and they can't even begin to approach his prices. the only people buying this stuff are the ultra-small fraction of the kids who like this stuff that also have trust funds.

plus, he released TLOP on tidal, at first just as an early release, then he said that's the only place he'd release it, basically ensuring that literally no money would reach his way off it because fucking nobody uses tidal & just pirated it instead.

he's honestly such an idiot i can't comprehend it
>>
>>10977558
don't call him an idiot, he probably has legitimate mental issues :(
>>
>>10977558
He should give a Yeezy pair to every 1-year tidal subscription and I'd do that
>>
>ssense stocks this
>>
>>10977606

you're right i'm sorry. i'm trying to be less mean online :/
>>
>>10977558
He's now threatening/trying to sue The Pirate Bay for hosting his new garbage-ass album.

Bet his mother's wishing she aborted him when she had the chance.
>>
>>10977558
this made me cringe
>>
>flannel shirt 326 USD
>high quality leather shoe 60 USD
>>
>>10975588
this is a sale????
>>
>>10975588
>A man who can't even make a splash in the fashion world thinks he can run for the presidency
>>
File: Capture3.png (293KB, 560x298px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
293KB, 560x298px
>>
File: yeezy_3_boots.png (285KB, 606x305px) Image search: [Google]
yeezy_3_boots.png
285KB, 606x305px
>>10978283

kanye more of a stylist than a designer imo. the boots are sweet though
>>
>>10978288
No, he is literally terrible at anything fashion related, should have just stuck to music
>>
but this entire board likes his shitty shoes
>>
>>10976745
Hes already made like 2 short films
>>
>eating the 53m bait

i thought it was universally known kanye is the biggest troll in media history...
>>
>>10978468
link me or give me some titles, i could go for a few laughs
>>
>>10978480
biggest moron maybe
how exactly has he trolled in any way? he got btfo after vmas and had to publicly apologize even if he may not have meant it
>>
And the fact you can gt Tidal in a month's free trial.
>>
>>10976745
Pretty sure he's leaving the movie-making to his wife. She has a little more experience in that department.
>>
>>10978468
So has his wife
>>
>>10978736
Kek
>>
everything else aside, how did anyone let him get away with selling such awful clothing? which adidas executives thought it would be a good investment and signed off on this shit?

it's some boring, allsaints-quality at best streetwear for ten times what you'd pay there, and there literally isn't a single detail of the clothes that wasn't done better by another designer ten years ago minimum

not that the fashion industry is new to talentless hacks selling boring, unimaginative clothes with those exact flaws, but the hype machine around this yeezy shit must have cost them millions
>>
>>10978905
nah, i thing there are enough nig nogs and high school kids for adidas to have not lost money
>>
>>10978175
>Bet his mother's wishing she aborted him when she had the chance.

Why do you hate someone you've never met or done you any hard this much?
>>
>>10978292
>implying his shoes arent hot
>>
>>10977558
Yeezy Boost 350/750s are basically an ad for Boost shoes. Ultra Boosts keep selling out the moment they get restocked. The NMD do too.

Just like Y-3 was a testing ground for Tubulars, Yeezy was a testing ground for Boost.
>>
>ITT
>people who hate Kanye
>people who can't stop taking about Kanye

>people who find his clothing boring
>love discussing it

>pathetic
>>
>>10975588
the reason this guy's shit failed is because the only people that want his clothing are teenagers on the internet who would never be able to afford a $3,000 pair of socks. He didn't research his target audience and is paying for it.
>>
gonna buy some white raf smiths for $220 off this website, but still not touching any of kanye's stuff :^)
>>
>only a few pieces with off sizes remaining at only 20%~ off

uh, it looks like there were plenty of people who wanted it OP, is this your first time seeing a post-collection sale?
>>
File: 1450826616855.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450826616855.png
460KB, 800x600px
>>10980332
>you can't discuss about someone who you disagree with
>you can't form an opinion on something if you dislike it

grab a bowl of ass juice and slurp your face in it you cunt mauler
>>
yeezy is nothing but overpriced mallcore
>>
>>10975588
>none of the SHOES I WANT ARE IN MY SIZE
JUST
>>
>>10980236
that's true. idk though i just think ultra boosts are kinda ugly? the exposed boost and the plastic three-stripe cage kinda seem too athletic to me.
NMDs are better but they still have the exposed boost.
>>
>>10978732
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>10975821
pretty uggo but go ahead and waste your money
>>
>>10980370
this shit has been on sale for a month lmao
>>
>>10975588
>thinking he's actually in debt
ok
>>
>>10975588
Does Kanye set the prices for Yeezy Season stuff or is it adidas? Can't find any info on this
>>
>>10980596
He gets more control every season. I believe the last two have been pretty much in his hands. He has talked before that he wants to be getting more into the business side of things and adidas would let him whereas Nike wouldn't (so long as he proved himself.)
>>
>claims he wants to make something that's more accessible to everyone
>makes a coat that costs literally $3,500
>releases shoes that are in extremely high demand but makes such a small quantity that only a few people can get them and it's even harder because of raffles.

he's not yohji, he can't just make shit slap a triple digit price point on it and expect it to be successful.
>>
is kanye going to have a breakdown
>>
File: 20150608-_MG_6683.jpg (122KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
20150608-_MG_6683.jpg
122KB, 1600x1067px
Yo I am actually gonna buy this, plz don't copy me
http://kithnyc.com/collections/sale/products/y-3-m-65-jacket
>>
>>10983196
Dude. You can buy an m65 for under a hundred bucks
>>
Bumping this thread to piss off the swarm of /r/streetwear-hypebeasts and KIDFs fooding the board.
>>
>>10976754
behold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LMI2MkCK6A
>>
He WANTED reasonable prices at first, but production and manufacturing (which was not even done by adidas) were just too much. I agree, most of clothes looks just too much simple and amateur, but it's experience where is at. Slave-like clothes in high fashion class and people actually dig it? Good job though
>>
>>10983326
yeah but it doesn't have Y-3 on it you illiterate fuckboy.
>>
>>10978175
>what is a pr stunt
>>
>>10975688
this
>>
>>10977383
who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him
>>
>>10984213
nah, production and manufacturing don't make your clothes with holes 2k. Kanye is a little punk who thinks he's hot shit. He's always been like this and idk why people are just realizing that now
>>
>on sale
>>
you realize that all hes doing now is just a stepping stone/ resume building to make the next zara?
>>
>>10978953
High school kids who can afford a $2000 sweater?
>>
this thread reddit yeah?
>>
>>10978534
and then he made a total banger with the issue
he redpilled you all on new slaves then sold u expensive hobo clothes
he said the president doesnt care about people only to say racism doesnt exist afew years later

kanye has been fucking with everyone since day one and they still fall for it
>>
>>10985003
he's just pretending to be retarded am i right
>>
File: 031651316.jpg (100KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
031651316.jpg
100KB, 400x352px
>>10975729
I lost my shit looking at that 2bh
>>
>>10983196
I would of buy it if it came in black
>>
>>10984934
Duh with their parent's money retard
>>
>tfw kanye fan thats tired of hearing about kanye
when will you fags just let him be
>>
>>10986473
He's the one whose being a retarded attention whore
>>
>>10975588
The fucking camo tee for 300$
>>
>>10977409
>Not understanding Kanye's financial situation

:/
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.