[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bought this 28 regular sized jean and took it to the tailor to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0756.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0756.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
bought this 28 regular sized jean and took it to the tailor to make it tighter, the problem is the jean is too big, can the tailor fix it if i go again?
>pic related
>>
>>10974830
yeah
>>
>>10974830
what did you tell him bitch, you better go again and get that shit pinned on you so its perfect
>>
>>10974839
>>10974844
one question when i went to the tailor i went with a skinny jean and the jean of the OP and told him to make them measure the same, but the other jean has a heavier fabric and i think thats what makes the skinny jeans tighter, or am i wrong?
>>
>>10974849

the problem is that a lot of skinny jeans have some kind of stretch so its actually impossible for them to pin it and make it skinny how you want it.

imo get those hemmed and buy skinny jeans from h&m or something.

you dont need all your pants to be skin tight senpai
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
>>10974854
the problem is the skinny jeans are actually longer than the jeans of the Op and they dont look like that
>pic related

that means its because of the fabric?
>>
>>10974854
not exactly
jeans with a small leg opening need fabric that has stretch.
100% cotton denim has little to no stretch, and you won't be able to get into it if the tailor tapers them and alters the leg opening to be a smaller width

>>10974888
movement of the pants on the bottom show that 1) the length is incorrect and 2) the opening is too large
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.