[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm a size 29 or sometimes a 30 in regular prewashed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1455853162738.jpg (236KB, 660x981px) Image search: [Google]
1455853162738.jpg
236KB, 660x981px
If I'm a size 29 or sometimes a 30 in regular prewashed jeans should i get a 27 or a 28 in raw grim tim nudie jeans.? Should I get them from the start fitting too tight or just snug? Also no hate please. I don't want any of that "dont buy those buy this" or "raw denim isnot cool" or so e stupid shit like that. I'd you could answer my question truthfully that would be awesome. I'm not really even into fashion. I just want an answer.
>>
How did this warrant its own thread
>>
And theyd be indigo wash not black
>>
>>10974436
Just answer the question. Don't have an answer? Ok leave
>>
File: 1445730830818.jpg (54KB, 479x498px)
1445730830818.jpg
54KB, 479x498px
>>10974434
My god, what an angsty, passive aggressive little bitch you are.
>>
>>10974434
Rw denim isnoot cool
>>
>>10974445
It's cause I asked this question before. And all I got was. Why buy those. Raw denim is out. No its in. No its out. So fashion. So not fashion. Literally I could give a shit about fashion. I just want to know how to wear pants. I know most you you must know your shit about this.
>>
Thanks. Exactly what I was expecting. 4chan is such a shit website as a whole honestly.
>>
>>10974444
Those aren't raw denim they have elastin
>>
>>10974434
Size down, 28 at the most. If you can though try them on somewhere in store first.
>>
>>10974463
I see.. yeah it says 1% does it really make that much of a difference?
>>
>>10974465
Thank you. Honestly. Sadly I will not be able to try them on first. It annoys the shit out of me having to send things bacl as well. But that's life. I have however tried on some thin Finns that were preshrunk or whatever and they were a size 29. But fit very well. That's why I was so indecisive about whether or not to size down to a 27 because people said they often stretch more than an inch?
>>
>>10974445
It's hard not to be when you cannot ask a simple question on this board without getting crucified
>>
>>10974467
Wearing them will get you laughed at by denim geeks

>>10974470
I asked you a simple question and you told me to leave the thread lol
>>
>>10974480
I don't really care. I think that's pretty retarded to be so into fucking pants. But I shouldn't say that considering I want advice from those people. I'm honestly contemplating just getting some levis because it's crazy how intense just buying jeans can be and in the end it's just a gamble anyway. But damnn I like the fading look.
>>
>>10974487
Get whatever you want
I talked to the owner of a reputable raw denim store before buying my first pair (guess what: they're fucking Nudies) and he said to always buy them tight, always
Jump into the denim thread if you have questions but lose the tude
>>
>>10974495
So like really tight? Or pretty tight? Like if I'm a 29 would I go with a 27
>>
>>10974469

Maybe an inch, not more though. If you are 29 normally, the 28 will be a little tight to begin with but give a little after a few times wearing them. Just go for it.
>>
>>10974506
K thanks man. I just hate wearing a belt. And I have ocd so I tend to have to be like.. precise.
>>
>>10974506
I'll go with that
>>
my jeans go 34-36 skinny type ones & im 165 lbs wtf is this size 29 shit :(
>>
>>10974857
are you a manlet
>>
>>10974895
Am manlet, wear 28 52 kilo :^}
>>
>>10974453
>I just want to know how to wear pants
you might want to try something with a lower learning curve if you're just starting out, maybe try basketball shorts out
>>
Also curious, what brand is good for manlets.
>>
>>10975190
you have to get your pants hemmed regardless of your height
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.