[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who ever came up with this sizing down meme with APC jeans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images (34).jpg (24KB, 354x415px) Image search: [Google]
images (34).jpg
24KB, 354x415px
Who ever came up with this sizing down meme with APC jeans?

like fuck man I'm reading through some APC threads on other forums and they recommend the most retarded ass shit like how you aren't supposed to be able to do the top button or even top two buttons up when you first get it.

now when I got my APCs I never knew about this sizing dilemma and always just got the same pant size I always got (28) and literally had no problems with how the fit looked and could always button them up from day one.

why the hell did everyone seem to have such a problem with them?
>>
>>10972506
lmao whats that picture
>>
>>10972506

Those are some fugazi versace underwear
>>
>>10972506
To a certain extent getting tight at the waist jeans is correct since the waist will stretch. Holds true for most of my pants and I wish I had sized down.
But I know what you mean how idiots cant fit into their own pants by buying too small. My friend's apc pns had a crotch blowout because he bought a 30 when he clearly is not a 30.
>>
>>10972506

>falling for the apc meme
>>
It actually has some merit. My brother bought a pair a couple years ago that he could button all the way up and they ended up stretching to be way too big on the waist. Seeing that, I sized down so I couldn't button the top one and it stretched out to a perfect size within a week. It's ridiculous but it's an actual thing. Luckily, I don't do the raw denim meme anymore.
>>
raw denim is pointless and basically a confirmed reddit paradigm of clothing
>>
>>10972506
It's true though op.
Wearing my stretched standard petits while laughing at u.
>>
File: apcPNS.jpg (518KB, 1131x1920px) Image search: [Google]
apcPNS.jpg
518KB, 1131x1920px
>>10972506
i just got my pair of apc PNS in the mail yesterday and went tts. Im usually a 26/27 (im a girl btw)
and i still feel like they are too tight. should i size up to a 28?
>>
>>10972856
they fit nicely everywhere expect the very top of my thigh and the seat area feels a bit awkward as well
>>
>>10972865
yea
i think im going to size up. they feel restricting, but i feel as those that has more to do with the fact they are 100% cotton...im really on the fence here
>>
>>10972706
What did you switch to
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.