[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fa/ feel about men wearing women's clothes? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

How does /fa/ feel about men wearing women's clothes? I don't mean like dresses, but more gender/ambiguous pieces?

I found this great shearling coat (not pic related but looks quite the same) at a local vintage store for cheap but it's a women's coat. Do you think people will judge (they'll likely be able to tell considering the buttons are on the opposite side)? Should I just do me and not give a fuck?
>>
desu if a piece of clothing looks good on you, you should wear it. Bearing in mind, that clothes that are made obviously for women won't look as good due to the whole 'crossdresser' look, so that factors in. But that's just my opinion.
>>
You will never be fa if you care about what people think about how you dress, so wear it if you like it.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (26KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
26KB, 236x354px
>>10962521
Unisex isn't an issue, nor androgen, but I wouldn't be caught dead in a jacket where the buttons were reversed. Mens buttons are on the right, women's are on the left. If you want a shearing just get a men's one off ebay or etsy. Don't forget your super flares faggot.
>>
>>10962614
you wish you could be confident enough to wear a jacket with the buttons reversed and not give a fuck, and look great while doing it
>>
Nobody will know or care.
>>
>>10962521
w2c?
>>
>>10962521
You could sew the buttons on the otherside, and cut holes on the other...
>>
File: zb.jpg (652KB, 1508x1288px) Image search: [Google]
zb.jpg
652KB, 1508x1288px
I do it all the time and no one has ever batted an eye

It's all about confidence
>>
speaking of androgynous shearling, anyone know wtc pic related or something similar?
>>
>>10963282
Saw the new deadpool movie eh?
>>
File: 624485724738479237.jpg (183KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
624485724738479237.jpg
183KB, 1000x1500px
>>10963282
>>
>>10963246
With pants like that, i doubt your statement.
>>
I wore a glitter blue bodysuit with an unbuttoned shirt over the top. People loved it. Go for it.
>>
>>10963246
Jesus you look like the bathroom of a rental in Myrtle Beach
>>
>>10963327
>>10963930
not him, but >>10963246 isn't his fit; some guy posted it on WAYWT ages ago and got roasted. Not sure why he's using that pic to try and convince you since even as a crossdressing attempting to look fashionable, as I am, it looks awful.
>>
>>10963246
This guy again. Can someone post his fits?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.