[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nowadays men fashion suck fucking balls. >skinny jeans with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Nowadays men fashion suck fucking balls.
>skinny jeans with skinny legs and BIG running shoes like Airmax, lmao haha
>fucking manbuns
>fucking fuckbois, feminine twinks
>Pseudo original people who think they are fashionable
>Kill yourselfes
>Pseudo drwale
>Jebane cioty
>Fucking man bun, quiff hipsters

All "men" nowadays have this shitty undercut or what the fuck with fringe up. Zero originality. I piss on you.
REAL men should wear suit and have class, you feminine kids don't.
Grow some balls or change gender, you faggots.
>>
good bait friend
>>
>>10962395
It is not a bait, kid.
>>
I think you're crying becouse you need to be accualy healthy and good looking to pull off current styles in a decent way...
>>
Easiest way to know someone on the internet is 16 is by checking for abuse of the "pseudo"-prefix. Babby's first Big Word.

A suit as a way to show originality? Are you retarded? Do you not know what a suit is?
>>
>>10962402
I am not. In fact I am handsome men, but I don't waste my men face on wearing such trashy clothes for feminine faggots.
>>
>>10962398
good counter bait friend
>>
If you want to look as a faggots, your choice. We have 21st century and feminine twinks is sadly a norm phenomenom. Look on handsome men like Hugh Laurie.
>>
>>10962409
> I am handsome men
oh boy you are a master of the b8
>>
File: sonthisisbait.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
sonthisisbait.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>10962386

suits are good for occasions that call for suits.

shit posting on /fa/ is not one of them.
>>
>>10962386
I don't agree with you, nor do I disagree with you. But honestly, what would you consider 'manly' and stylish?
>>
>>10962386

>any of this shit
>fashionable in 2016

Did I accidentally click on warosu?
>>
File: obvious bait.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
obvious bait.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>10962409
sure
>>
OP's a retard yet still right.
>>
>>10962386
drwale were a meme since the beginning
also you're an idiot because those are THE TRENDS and the trends are not THE male fashion
>>
>>10962417
Why is it sad? Give three good reasons why there's anything actually wrong with some femininity in male fashion.
>>
>>10962487
Men - high level of testosterone.
Woman - low testosterone

Faggot, feminine twink = Woman.
>>
>>10962517
30% dress like sissies
20% dress manly
10% dress manly and with taste
40% just don't give a fuck dress normally
you gotta have a big ból dupy because you only notice the faggots, maybe you are a closeted self haring faggot?
>>
>>10962386
>>>/9gag/
>>
>>10962600
Not OP but is that even a relevant insult anymore?
>>
>>10962395
>thinks this is bait
>>
>>10962517
this is the least intelligent string of words i'll read this month.
>>
>>10962386
Op is a
Dadcore

http://m.imgur.com/a/4MR6z

"REAL MEN!"

Dadcorers are the worst.
>>
>It's this thread again
yeah can you like go away
>>
>>10962766
>http://m.imgur.com/a/4MR6z
Everything was ok until he made that jab at people who wear sweats. It's like he doesn't like comfy.
>>
>man buns are feminine
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>10962408
Not OP, but the Devil is in the details.

Saying you can't be original with a suit is as retarded as saying you can't be original if you wear clothes.

That said, being "unique" or original is overrated.
>>
these threads go to show that the internet is literally the only place where impotent, pathetic fucks like OP can voice their opinions.
>>
>>10962386
I'm in university and you sound like one of these faggots who puts on a three piece suit to attend a fucking mineralogy lecture on a Tuesday. There is honestly nothing more cringe worthy than wearing a suit when the situation is casual. Its like putting on tails to go to a super bowl party.
>>
>>10962386
>Bądź OP-em
>Miej stuleję
>Bądź typowym sebixem spod bloku
>Zabij się
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.