[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Apple /fa/? I like the look of the older macintoshes, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1455455503500.png (311KB, 1017x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1455455503500.png
311KB, 1017x1181px
is Apple /fa/?
I like the look of the older macintoshes, but the newer product just seem to get more memey and more memey.
>>
>>10959509
bump
>>
i did what pic said and my 6s upgrade to 7s
>>
>>10959509
When the inevitable idiots fall for this and brick their iPhones, the simple solution is to take it to a repair place, and have them take the batter out and put it back in again.
>>
>>10959948
*battery
>>
>>10959509
What the fuck, now my phone is stuck on searching. You bastards
>>
>>10959509
fuck I can't get this?

totally want it
>>
>>10960104
You can as some jailbroken theme
>>
Just factory reset your phone you mongs
>>
>>10959948
why does this brick the phone?
>>
>>10959509
wow, just tried this and it looks amazing. they should just make this theme the default.
>>
>>10960170
1 Jan 1970 is the date where the clock basically starts counting. The processes already functioning will then be put at a negative time so it loops forward and the time will be too large to display.
>>
>>10959509
I had to go to the apple store today to get my laptop fixed and there was a legit line of embarrased retards who tried this shit. Pretty great actually.
>>
>>10959509
The instructions weren’t clear enough. I got my dick caught in the ceiling fan.
>>
>>10959509
I'm with you, OP.

I can't stand the all-aluminum MacBooks and iPhones nowadays but the older iPhones (especially the 4S) and white plastic MacBooks are pretty /fa/.
>>
>>10960299
my iPod classic is like 10 years old now? still functioning great and looks amazing.

such a good product design, even if it was stolen.

>>10960263
keked
>>
>>10960350
>keked
>at a youtube comment
>>
I tried it and it bricked. Guess I'll go to the apple store tomorrow and get it fixed plus get my daily allowance of getting judged by some spotty dork.
>>
>>10960372
keked
>>
>>10960170
integer underflow
>>
File: effay imac.png (872KB, 1024x1256px) Image search: [Google]
effay imac.png
872KB, 1024x1256px
>>10959509
Apple's old stuff is /fa/. The Blackbook, Bondi Blue iMac, pic related, old earbuds, and the Powerbooks are all /fa/.

Their newer stuff that's still /fa/: iPhone 4/4s, (possibly) Retina Macbook Pro, non-touch iPods.

For stuff that's /fa/ but not Apple: modern Nokia phones, Thinkpad x*** for lunar core, riced Linux/BSD/beOS/etc, and maybe a Surface Pro (that's stretching it).
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.