[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did effay transition from menswear and workwear to angsty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Large_0313202.jpg (261KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Large_0313202.jpg
261KB, 1000x1000px
how did effay transition from menswear and workwear to angsty goth teencore and nigger streetwear?

is it because you're all 16?

is it because you're indoctrinated by trends and have zero original or unique tastes?
>>
>>10954751
>is it because you're all 16?
>is it because you're indoctrinated by trends and have zero original or unique tastes?
yes
good thread, glad we found out the answer to your questions
making your own thread for important questions like these is also essential
10/10 would answer again
>>
>>10954759
post fit
>>
I'm still in workwear. I live in the mountains and would like a total fucking douche if I was running around trying to look like an anime character.
>>
>>10954751
>is it because you're all 16?

Most of /fa/ is
>>
>>10954751
I've gotta admit op, WAYWT is a LOT more interesting this way. And variety in threads is much much better
>>
fashion
ˈfaʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
a popular or the latest style of clothing, hair, decoration, or behaviour.
"the latest Parisian fashions"

synonyms: vogue, trend, craze, rage, mania, mode, fad, fancy, passing fancy;

>good work OP
>>
>>10954759
jajajaja
>>
>>10954751
>original or unique tastes
>workwear
pick one

also: we have a pretty gud variety of different styles that /fa/ caters to.
>>
>menswear and workwear
>not indoctrinated by trends
>original or unique taste
gr8 thread
>>
>>10954751
Why not make a thread about something you would like to discuss instead of making a thread complaining about something not being discussed?
>>
>>10954791
Dang right, breh. These faggots don't seem to understand that having good clothes doesn't mean spending tons of money or being trendy, it's all about what looks good on you. In an ideal fashion world, we'd all dress differently, because different clothing styles go better with different builds/coloring/personalities/grooming styles. For most men with a decent amount of testosterone, work wear, etc. just looks good. Men look best when we dress as men.
>>
>>10955010
You can wear nice clothing and dress well but that isn't what a lot of the people here are aiming to do, they are trying to be fashion forward, ahead of the trends of people around them, and dressing in a way that fits their personality (although a lot of them don't do these things very well)
The people dressing in rick, SLP etc. aren't the ones living in little mountain villages with a population of 1000 were everyone would bat an eye if someone wore something out of place, they are generally younger students in big cities in a social background where its acceptable to dress differently
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.