[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we discuss the things you will go through to improve your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (47KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 600x394px
ITT: we discuss the things you will go through to improve your face
>get chin surgery to move my chin forward a bit (I have overbite)
>rhinoplasty to fix Jew nose
>get fuller eyebrows with minoxidil
>drop bodyfat
>go on a low test cycle to improve facial aesthetics (coupled with lifting of course)
>get an eyepatch to fix my god damn asymmetric as fuck ptosis eye
>switch my chewing to the other side to fix my asymmetric jaw
>breathe with tongue on top of the mouth to enhance cheekbones

share your lifehacks for facial aesthetics here
>>
>>10947617
>breaking your fucking jaw and resetting it
>move chin forward a bit
>a bit
>>
>>10947617
woah chill out pal. go live. this really doesn't matter. This sound like that 'looksmaxxing' shit. fucking obsessive v worrying shit dude.

asian dude in the op pic was right to get his hair-lip sorted but should've kept the kanye jaw
>>
>Hair transplant
>Palatal expansion and braces
>Test and HGH cycle
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 640x800px
>>10947687
only two of them are plastic surgery though, and one of them is not very noticeable (fixing the chin). the other is very common and I can get away with it if I pretend I broke my nose or some shit.
>>
>>10947707
mein negro
also forgot about dat dere hair transplant
>>
>Whitening my teeth
>Face surgery to get a sharper chin

>already fit
thinking about getting a boobjob, got a small bcup and okay looking breasts. Was thinking about a smaller Dcup, money is not an issue
Is is worth it?
>>
>>10947617
Can you post a pic how you look currently senpai??
>>
>>10947617
Just beginning Invisalign treatment to sort out a fucked up front tooth, narrow smile and reduce overbite slightly. £2.5k but I've been saving up for about a year and, at 21 years old, it seems like a good long-term investment as other than my teeth and overbite I'm pretty good facially.
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 750x1334px
>>10947746
I won't show my front but this is my side. It's fucking shit.
>>
>>10947617
honestly I would rate myself 8.5/10 chad if it wasn't for my nose who drags me down to 6/10
>>
haha jesus what losers you people are

$10 says you all commit suicide within 2 weeks after your first surgery
>>
>>10947743
Donthe ruin your chest. It's not worth it.
>>
>>10947617
>low test cycle to improve facial aesthetics
Explain please.
As for me
>palate expander for better cheekbones and wider smile
>whitening teeth
>get chin surgery to move chin forward
>nose job for Jew nose
>go to a dermatologist for better skin
>get my eyebrows done at an actual place
So far I have 10k saved up for all of this but I'll definitely need more. Fuuuck
>>
>>10948209
but you don't need to do all at once anon
>>
Getting braces, that's about it.
>>
>>10947743
I would say not to get the boob job. Big boobs hurt your back
>>
>>10948212
But I want to have them all while I'm still young so I can enjoy the young life ;(. Realistically though you're right
>>
>>10947617

What is it with Asians getting such drastic plastic surgery? And then they all get the same plastic face
>>
File: 1177jf7.jpg (81KB, 593x498px) Image search: [Google]
1177jf7.jpg
81KB, 593x498px
>Getting rhinoplasty and otoplasty
>Getting braces soon

If only you could fix an asymmetrical face.

So close.
>>
>>10948225
spread it out over a year or two

doing it all at once will carry a huge social stigma and it is also a drastic change for you to get used to. it's common that people who do plastic surgery get mentally fucked up in huge makeovers such as in the OP. that being said I'd go for it if I was really bad looking but I'd still give it some time to get used to my new looks.
>>
>>10948209
It's not really known whether test can improve facial aesthetics, but considering women who do it end up looking like men it should be possible. The more results the younger you are.
>>
>>10947743
yeah nah. if you HAVE to do it because you're feeling really insecure, at least just do it to fix the shape if you don't like it.
>>
>>10947743
nobody likes fake tits :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 960x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 960x665px
>>10947617
I just had a hair transplant 12 days ago.
Shape is mostly the same as before, but with added density to fix thinning.
>>
Thinking about getting surgery to have my gyno fixed but Im cutting right now so we will see if its still there after.

>tfw muscular
>tfw handsome
>tfw only issue is my puffy nips

Nice.
>>
Has anyone started following Dr. Mike Mew's theory of keeping your tongue on your palette, your lips pursed, and your teeth touching or almost touching? I started roughly two months ago, I know have my tongue on my palette down to muscle memory.
I'm still not quite sure if Dr. Mew and the Orhotropic's theory of facial growth is pseudo-science, but I figure it can't hurt to simply change your tongue position and get long term results.
>>
>kill self
>be reborn
>repeat until aesthetic face
>>
>>10948611
so what did they use as the transplant?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 829x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 829x340px
>>10948619
Hair in the back of my head? That's what they usually always use.
>>
>>10948614
I'm not sure, and I'm no dentist/doctor either. But being a mouthbreather is guaranteed to fuck your shit up. Which I believe is something that guy advises against.
>>
My boobs are sub a-cup. Should I get a boob job up to B cup?
>>
Is self improvement a form of vanity? Is vanity the sign of a bad person?
>>
>>10948632
I haven't delved too much into researching the legitimacy of it, but I did find this reddit post in r/dentistry that had some very minor discussion.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Dentistry/comments/3bb39f/mike_mew_oral_posture_what_are_your_thoughts/
the discussion here is interesting (https://www.reddit.com/r/Dentistry/comments/3bb39f/mike_mew_oral_posture_what_are_your_thoughts/cskjo9f )
Obviously you can't know the legitimacy of these people who supposedly work in dentistry, but it seems there is some credibility lacking with the Mew family.
This was interesting too. https://www.reddit.com/r/Dentistry/comments/3bb39f/mike_mew_oral_posture_what_are_your_thoughts/cskj0ph

I think it's safe to say that the Mew's theory is neutral at worst, and helpful at best. Will continue.
>>
>get chin surgery to move my chin forward a bit (I have overbite)
>rhinoplasty to fix Jew nose

I'm a femanon and I'm about to do the same. I already had the rhinoplasty and 4 years of braces with no knowledge of the surgery (I'm young).. So now, my orthodontist denies that I need it/that it's possible to "fix" me, but my plastic surgeon and original orthodontist (Had 1 appt when I was 8) said I no doubt needed it.

Now I'm nervous to get it, after already having 4 years of braces to change my teeth so much, I'd imagine it will be more difficult...

How do you plan to pay for it/where are you going for the surgery?
>>
>>10948657
Also forgot to add..
Taking birth control for PCOS finally which makes me have hirsutism. Thatseriously fucks me up.
>>
>>10948664
arent there other treatments for pcos? im a naturally beastly hairy girl and it has always been the most massive of my inscurities
>>
>>10948657
Your wording is really confusing me. You had braces and rhinoplasty, but now you're looking to get chin surgery, which your ortho is saying you don't need?
If that's the case, go with the advise of plastic surgeons. Orthodontist most of the time don't know shit about facial improvement and only look to straightening teeth. Most of the time they will retract the face because of the extractions leaving an ugly fuck with straight narrow teeth. Anyways I'm not op but I'm also looking to get the same surgery and rhinoplasty. Honestly though the chin surgery is super expensive and I'd have to save up for it.
>>
>>10947938
strong noses are aesthetic. small noses are fucking weird and look like baby features.
>>10948635
no. enjoy being able to go braless.
>>
is that one punch man in the first pic?
>>
>>10948770
I can't, but nipples show through basically any shirt, and come out as pink circles if I wear white.
>>
>>10948770
ladies dig the itsy bitsy noses tho
>>
>>10948657
post pics, you're probably not that bad
>>
>>10948912
get those stick on nipple covers. promble sloved
>>10949154
no we dont
>>
>>10948770
nose job doesn't = a jackson nose retard.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.