[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/m Should I cop left or right? I'll be removing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: eastvsjan.jpg (145KB, 854x599px) Image search: [Google]
eastvsjan.jpg
145KB, 854x599px
Hey /fa/m

Should I cop left or right?

I'll be removing the diamond on the Eastpak/the Jansport logo on the Jansport and sewing on a patch. Might add more patches in the future, not sure.
>>
Can you make a choice yourself or are you so weak minded you have to have strangers on the internet tell you.
>>
File: Untitled 40.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 40.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
said patch.

oh, also, left is Eastpak's Out Of Office in Into Sand, right is Jansport's Right Pack in Desert Beige.
>>
jans. the leather/suede bottom will hold up longer
>>
>>10946670
>looking for input from informed people before committing to a significant financial purchase is bad
ok pal
>>
>>10946673
How much of an issue do you think that is likely to be? The Eastpak has a 30 year warranty so I imagine it'll last a good while.
>>
File: 1455281546800.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1455281546800.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
i have a classic black jansport and honestly, that thing is a fucking tank. can't complain.
>>
I like the eastpak
>>
>>10946690
Wouldn't tearing off the diamond and sewing on the patch void the warranty though?
>>
>>10946909
Hmm, good question. I feel like a 30-year-warranty basically says "we'll replace this bag even if it's shredded to fuckin' pieces", but I'll have a look at their policy.
>>
>>10948171

You can't remove the tags. Also the warranty is not on the zippers and the plastic parts.
>>
Get the jansport the brown bottom is god tier
>>
>>10948268
Yeah, I looked into the warranty - they only repair problems that are feasibly the result of poor manufacture. But surely if, say, some seams broke and the zipper mechanism failed, if I sent it in for those to be repaired they wouldn't be like "oh, you removed a decoration and sewed on a patch instead which has obviously had nothing to do with these mechanical failures, no can do".
>>
>>10946671
How are you gonna remove the janspurt lugo
>>
>>10948171
mate this is a sub $100 pack, stop stressing the little things and just pick the one you like the most. They're both going to be shit compared to anything decent priced $400+ but the investment is basically nothing so just buy another one after this one shits out in like 5 years (that's about how long it'll last with any real sort of wear).
>>
>>10948823
That is exactly what a company would do. Have you never dealt with warranties before? This isn't some high fashion house that actually gives a shit about its customers.
>>
>>10949106
seam ripper, my dude
>>
>>10946667
eastpak looks nicer
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
thats what i did with my navy jansport (but i fucked up applying it) also u should get a jansport too
>>
get the Kanken in putty, much better bag than either of those
>>
>>10949242
>rich people
>>
>>10949923

nah senpai, he's right no body really gives a shit about the stupid jansport backpack. . . shit is worse than /mfa/

bet OP is some stupid college fag or some student cunt. . . btw again doesn't really fucking matter
>>
>>10946683
>Significant financial purchase
>Eastpack/Jansport basic backpack
You've got to be kidding me here. I'm a student and I'm by no means rich but come on "pal".

That being said I have a classic Eastpack that I've owned since I began high school (10 years ago) and it still holds up pretty well.
>>
>>10949929
I'm Australian, whichever one I cop is gonna set me back over $100. If that's not a significant purchase to you then check your privilege pal
>>
>>10949936
Over $100? Fucking Australia man. Just looked up my old Eastpack and it goes for 40 euros
>>
>>10949939
the Aussie dollar is a shit right now. Literally worth less than half a pound to the dollar.
>>
>>10946667
I like the JanSport better. The quality is a little better imo.
>>
>>10949510
i like it.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 894x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 894x900px
>>10951293
thanks
i actually stole the idea from this supreme jacket (yeah ik supreme sucks but i just liked the patch)
and then i found the patch on amazon
heres the link if anyone wants it http://www.amazon.com/Nothing-Prove-Christian-Biker-Patch/dp/B0190D9VMK
>>
>>10951567
Are you Christian tho? I would assume you were one of those hardcore militant edgy Christian types if I saw you wearing that patch t b h
>>
jansport desu
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.