[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't french braided hair on black males taken off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: ASAP-Rocky.jpg (170KB, 610x515px) Image search: [Google]
ASAP-Rocky.jpg
170KB, 610x515px
Why hasn't french braided hair on black males taken off more in the 2010's?

I always thought it was a cool style, and upon the emergence of ASAP Rocky and his role in fashion/trends and the mainstream, I'm really surprised FB's didn't become the thing to do.

I was just watching college basketball, and these guys are STILL wearing fro-hawks. That shit was played out from the jump. Dreadlocks had a huge resurgence in the 2010's too. Wiz got dreads, Lupe got dreads, fucking Fetty Wap bought dreads off some lady and transplanted them to his dome. Every black person in Chicago has dreads.

Where the fuck are the french braids?
>>
File: lolla-asap-rocky-1280x8001.jpg (669KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
lolla-asap-rocky-1280x8001.jpg
669KB, 1280x800px
huge opportunity missed with the blackman bun as well
>>
Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world
>>
>>10927420
I dunno man. I had french braids from my tenth til my 18th. If you want to keep them somewhat neat-looking, it's quite some (weekly) maintenance. I got bored of them, hormones fucked my growth up and other hairstyles turned out to complement my facial features better.

Ironically, my current hairstyle might even be harder to maintain.
>>
>>10927420
This guy is ugly
>>
what do if white
>>
>>10927420
maybe because we're not all trying to hop on rockiexs dick , like you whiteys hop in jared letos dick with the manbub and the manbraids
>>
File: 1454030197979.jpg (138KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454030197979.jpg
138KB, 600x600px
>>10927433
quiet
>>
>>10927714
Nah senpai he be that pretty motherfucker
>>
>>10927882
How do you explain the ridiculous hype beasting of dreads? Ever since drill came up all these mainstream dudes have dreads
>>
>>10927420
Ian C's hair is what a lot of black FBs wear these days tho
>>
>>10929222
High top dreads are the GOAT black hairstyle when done correctly, Ian Connor doesn't do them justice.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.