[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting married in a few months and have to decide on a color

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: colortheme.jpg (516KB, 1126x500px) Image search: [Google]
colortheme.jpg
516KB, 1126x500px
Getting married in a few months and have to decide on a color scheme. The Venue is retro and industrial. Trying to figure out the best colors for a flattering suit and then corresponding groomsmen/bridal party colors. So far, pic related is the 2 different palettes we're thinking of going with. Which do you think is better? If you were a groomsmen what color suit and accent color would you want to wear?
>>
>>10855350
Groom in a wedding is costume for a performance not fashion gtfo
>>
>>10855362
This thread is more on topic than half the shit on this stupid board. Why don't you go sperg off on a tumblr or room inspo thread?
>>10855350
I personally like the colour scheme on the right. What colour is your suit going to be, OP.
>>
>>10855444
Not sure yet, and hoping to find some direction. Pic Related is what I was thinking but it may look too casual next to wife.
>>
>>10855546
Middle Right is also a contender, but it would be with a tie.
>>
>>10855350
Wear stroller. Black peak lapel jacket, cashmere stripe pants, grey, buff, or pastel vest, and contrast collar shirt. Groomsmen can wear grey suits of their own choosing.
>>
>>10855591
>Just like traditional morning dress, if a Stresemann is chosen for a wedding, it should only be worn in the morning or the afternoon but not in the evening. Thus, the groom should buy a matching pair of black or charcoal pants for the evening, so he can change quickly in the afternoon and still be properly dressed for the dinner reception.

That's interesting, but thank-you for the recommendations. Cashmere might be too hot for June.
>>
>>10856084
Cashmere stripe is the name of the pattern, not the fabric material - they could be made of cotton or a light wool
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.