[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best jeans for under 200$? I've been thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: acne town stay cash.jpg (47KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
acne town stay cash.jpg
47KB, 540x900px
What are the best jeans for under 200$?

I've been thinking about copping Acne stay cash jeans or Nudie
>>
>>10853214
Naked and Famous are decent and under $200 when on sale. The cuts may not be your thing, though, so try them on if you can.
>>
Levis 501
>>
>>10853362
yep
no "fast fashion" or "high quality basics" bullshit, just the og jawnz
>>
>>10853362
this.
>>
File: image.jpg (934KB, 2848x4288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
934KB, 2848x4288px
Not sure what kind if jeans you're looking for. I love acne's cuts.

>>10853362
I love the 501 but I don't think that's what OP is looking for.
>>
>>10853214
don't listen to the poorfags in this thread telling you to buy levis

Acnes are the way to go
>>
>>10853795
fashion victim. have fun being minimalist and clean.
>>
>>10853801
we're talking about jeans so minimalism isn't really a big factor

its more about the quality id say, i haven't tried acne jeans yet but i will eventually
>>
If you're paying near even 100$ for jeans you're pants-on-head retarded or don't know the definition of thrifty.

Levi's have every variation imaginable, but I find Rude to be the best for skinny jeans.
>>
Have a pair of acne, apcs, n&f, nudies

Don't get nudies, the quality compared to the rest is pretty shit

My fav are my acne and apcs but I feel like n&f has the best fit (super skinny guy). I just don't wear them often because they're a normal denim dark blue while my other 2 are different colors
>>
Uniqlo is the best honestly
>>
>>10853214
Nudie skinny lins, back in black and dry dark mood are my fav

Acne, thin stay cash and ace lt prince are my fav. i heard lt prince is going to be made in thin
>>
>>10853214
>under 200$
Levis are about 40 dollars you retard
>>
Get 511 in rigid dragon colorway and get them tapered. then get some naked and famous in skinny guy in black and you have 2 good jeans for under 200
>>
>>10855241
>i have literally no idea what i'm talking about
>>
>>10853810
>its more about the quality id say, i haven't tried acne jeans yet but i will eventually

>, i haven't tried acne jeans yet but i will eventually

what a fuccboi.
>>
It's a little over, but 3sixteen is pretty fucking great. Slim fit, but not low rise so you can fucking tuck your shirt in without looking retarded
>>
definitely not nudie. apc or acne is a better choice
>>
>2016
>wearing jeans
>>
>>10855827
>2016
>being a faggot
>>
I own a pair of APC black skinnies, really like them and they're doing well for 2 years of wear. Getting pretty faded so I went looking for new ones last weekend. Acnes actually felt 90% like Uniqlo jeans. Both brands' skinny cuts are for true skellys only, whereas APC PS are more tapered going from top to bottom block. Levi's didn't feel as nice as my APCs either but would probably suffice if they weren't $90 here. Going to try dyeing the APCs to restore original colour.
>>
>>10853214
acne stay cash is great
the ace cash fade looks sick as fuck tho - my friend has a pair and they turn to this waxy grey that looks really good - considering getting a pair of those too
>>
whatever fits you best

APC & Acne both fit me great
>>
>>10855838
>2016
>being a faggot in jeans
>>
Is there a way to reduce knee bags? In promotional pictures of the jeans I have there are no knee bags yet I get them. And I don't have fat legs.
>>
I haven't worn blue jeans in like 5 or 6 years. I honestly don't know how to wear them and feel comfortable. I want to think slimfit dark blue with brown leather boots, and I see people do that all the time, but then I feel really /mfa/ if I try anything on.

Guess it's black jeans again.
>>
>>10855872
you're not fat, you're just bending your legs. Everyone who wears skinny jeans gets some bagging. Just deal with it.
>>
>>10853214
if you can spend the extra 20 dollars, you can get some 3sixteens or rogue territory sk's, which are so much better than acnes and N&F. spend the $220, i dont think youll regret it.
>>
>>10855872
cut the knees
>>
>>10855872
once the denim softens, eventually the knee bags go away. also, i know it sounds stupid, but if you wear the jeans inside out for a few hours every night when you are by yourself at home, it sort of cancels out the knee bags.
>>
>>10856110
if i'm not by myself at home will it still work?
>>
>>10853779
I'm looking for black jeans with slim cut
>>
>>10855688
what acne jeans do you own?
>>
>>10856151

nah jeans will be too shy then
>>
both acne and apc jeans with any percentage elastane feel cheap. so if you want stretch go for Levi's or uniqlo and get em tailored, should be under $80 (including alterations). The 100% cotton APCs are pretty nice though I would go for a washed petit standard. Petit new standard is a little too tapered and looks fuccboi tier.
>>
>>10856168
>2016
>not having jeans with complex emotions
Everyone knows that nice fades only come out when the jeans are feeling confident; when you put them on, make sure to give them some words of encouragement, preferably in public so they feel more respected by you.
>>
Just go on denimio and find something you like there. Most of the shit there is better quality than everything else mentioned in this thread. Japan Blues are great quality and ~$100
>>
>>10856204
pussy
>>
>>10856151
yeah but obviously ppl will think you look ridiculous
>>
>>10856204
most of the jeans on denimio have really busy back pockets. i hate the stupid samruai embroidery and fancy designs on the back pockets. im a grown man and really dont want anime characters or samurai swords on the back of my jeans.
>>
>all these poorbois buying acne/apc trash because they can't afford slp
>>
I need a pair of black slim button fly straight leg jeans...Help?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.