[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does somebody here know "the science" (chemistry) of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: fake and straight.jpg (570KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
fake and straight.jpg
570KB, 2000x3000px
Does somebody here know "the science" (chemistry) of washing your hair with shampoo vs. soap (+/- conditioner)?
>>
>>10842028
Vita coco is disgusting
>>
File: superm.png (296KB, 585x590px) Image search: [Google]
superm.png
296KB, 585x590px
>>10842034
...thought that's a soap.

Well I don't know this drink, I chose the first pic of a person with long hair.
I could also search the files and post thei 6'7 hukly model
>>
>>10842028
>Does somebody here know "the science" (chemistry) of washing your hair with shampoo vs. soap (+/- conditioner)?
Is this a joke?
The skin on your head isn't the same as the skin on your body, it'd be like using hand soap to wash your face. You can do it, but it's not that effective and makes your skin feel like garbage.

Soap is a base and strips away a layer of skin when you use it, that's something that's true of all soaps. What's different is the pH, and soaps/shampoos are formulated to have specific pH balances in tune with the bacteria able to live on different parts of your body, and respective to the latter, on your moist dirty ass head while also keeping the hair itself clean.
>>
Pero para k kiere saber eso jajaja salu2
>>
>>10842034
Zico is better
>>
>>10842034
>>10842114
Coconut water in general is pretty gross.
I'd much rather take a tablespoon of coconut oil down my throat like it's medicine.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.