[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

had timbs for about 2 years but they're starting to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

had timbs for about 2 years but they're starting to get a little worn and possibly need replacing

is there anything that even comes close in terms of style/quality for boots? dr martens perhaps?
>>
>>10821873
you got 2 years out of inexpensive boots
i'd say you got your moneys worth
>>
get the all black nubuck timbs, way less popular and look better. black timb, laced properly in a good fit look great
>>
Danners
>>
>>10821890
i think these look good too. even better once they get a little beat up.

the only timbs i ever see locally are the ones OP posted
>>
>>10821905
this, or ll bean or fracap or chippewa
timbs are awful value because they're a big fat trending brand name
>>
>>10821932
These are the best
>>
>>10821873
buy levis hamiltons
they are the same exact boot since they made them in the same factory as the timbs but with a different logo. Mine cost me 45$
>>
>>10821890
>when someone says my favorite boots are great
They are such nice quality too. Black timbs look good on white people, brown timbs look good on black people.
>>
lmao check out this new york nigga faM
>>
>find some old Timbs I had back in High School when I'm home for college
>iron the creases out, clean them up with suede cleaner, replace the laces
Now I probably only wore mine for the span of a few months possibly a year but if they can be saved you should save them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naWSCmfVqM8
>>
>>10824338
What a huge faggot that guy is
>>
>>10821932
own these, can confirm for the best.
>>
this thread makes me want to puke
>>
>>10825329
Why?
>>
>>10825548
timbs are fucking garbage. they were trash before they were meme boots. i had a pair as a kiddo and they fucking sucked. and those dark brown ones are revolting. the blacks are okay.
>>
>>10825948
What? have you ever had an outside job? Dry, warm, well-constructed. Oh right, I forgot this is a faggot board.
>>
>>10825948
"They fuckin sucked" -anon 2016
>>
I just bought a pair of black steel toe tims for work and I can tell you they're way more comfortable than docs.
>>
>>10826294
Right, because anyone here has ever bought or had a use for work timbs, right?
>>
>>10826294
It's true. I wouldn't wear 95% of what fa deems fashionable.
>>
>>10826308
I have, soooo
>>
>>10826308
The only thing people on this board ever lift are clothes off of racks.
>>
File: blue wolverine.jpg (35KB, 400x248px) Image search: [Google]
blue wolverine.jpg
35KB, 400x248px
What do yall think of this new blue version of the wolverine 1000s? Comes with a rubber sole too
>>
>>10821873
>control f
>no red wing
faggots the lot of you
>>
>>10827111
>red wing
>affordable
>>
>>10827102
>buying the wolverpiss
>paying fucking $300 for a goddamn resole
>in a faggot color too
jesus just by a fucking iron ranger queer
>>
File: coming in big.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coming in big.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>10827120
he said comfort nigger
and one of their best is 150 bucks and resoleable
>>
I have timbs and they're painful to walk in.
>>
>>10821890
get those if you plan to go to school with your dads ar 15 and shooting everyone
>>
>>10827144
theyre literally the least school shooter looking black boots.....
>>
>>10827148
thats true, but they look like school shooter boots if you lace them up all the way
>>
>>10827111
>buying dadcore fucking red wings
gtfo out of here you fucking django unchained cosplay square
>>
>>10827159
you arent up to date on what school shooters wear mane
>>
timbs don't need replacing after 2 years

unless you leave them in acid every night
>>
File: A128U_214_alt2.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
A128U_214_alt2.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
Bought some of these a month ago, they're warm and comfy as fuck.
>>
>>10827102

Hideous.
>>
>>10821873
sup /fa/ggots

/fit/ here. Over the past few months i've been getting my body into respectable condition, but I lack the specific kind of autism that allows people to understand fashion

are tims a good idea or not? I have a pair like those pictured in the OP, but used to do lots of outside labor so they are worn and stained.

Is this acceptable footwear for a 24 year old? Should I tuck my [spoiler]corduroys[/spoiler] into them? or go over the top?

regards
>>
>>10826307
Iv had 2 pairs of these both lasted over 3 years. Great boots debating a third pair now that the second pair is starting to fall apart and im not the cheap type to repair shoes
>>
>>10821873
Just get Panama Jacks, pretty similar to Timbs, just a bit slimmer and better quality.
>>
>buying any timbs except black suede
>>
>>10828678
please respond
>>
>>10828678
yea i mean theyre work boots, theyre acceptable for pretty much any age. They look good in a fit if theyre laced properly and not all loose with the tongue out. Personally like the black nubuck ones or the dark brown. The yellow ones are just too recognizable and played out for me
>>
>>10824338
Is that you in the video? If so man jesus christ youre annoying.

Also who needs a 5+ minute video for something that simple??
>>
>>10821873
How do I wear in my timbs nicely? on my second winter with them. They're the pro series so they're waterproof and sheit, still look new. Just want them to look more worn in but not dirty.
>>
>>10830378
pic related, think they're a bit nicer than regular timbs, with the different colored sole and non contrast stitching
>>
File: pro.jpg (101KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
pro.jpg
101KB, 920x920px
>>10830387
F u c k
>>
>>10827135
Yeah, me too if I wear them for a few days straight. They aren't for fucking hiking in though
>>
>>10830390
these are actual work boots
>>
>>10830390
Lol i use these for work.
They fit so different compared to the regular timbs i have.
Also these feel better and last longer.
>>
>>10821873
you're looking for a boot.
nubuck is good enough for you, and you aren't picky about it being welt only, no glue. commando sole. it's not the bottom quality boot only because fake leather and glue exist.

if you look around you can probably find some sale, and get something for a song.
>>
>>10829749
unless you get something from their actual work boot lines, they're fucking fashion boots
>>
>>10828678
Workwear and heavy squats go great together, you should have the physique to make work boots 'appropriate', and not just a fashion choice. Big boots will balance the quads, and help a bit if you're a manlet. Personally, I go with slightly fancier boots (grain leather instead of nubuck, without that plastic thing at the ankle), but still big, rugged boots with a commando sole.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.