[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi fa is it possible to shrink shoes? bought a pair a size too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 45117641.jpg (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
45117641.jpg
58KB, 400x400px
hi fa
is it possible to shrink shoes?
bought a pair a size too big, and they are white, so they look fucking huge
>>
Throw them in the dryer to shrink
>>
what you want to do:
remove laces and set washing machine to tumble for half an hour
put only the shoes in the washing machine
after that, put shoes in dryer for an hour at medium heat i think

my stans were too big but they fit perfect now
>>
>>10816601
thank you. I'll try it out
does it ruin the shoes badly?
>>
>>10816601
>>10816588
is this a meme

how the fuck is heat going to shrink the bottom last of the shoe
>>
>>10816567
You have extreme autism
>>
>>10816751
i dont know what to tell you
i got these stans for my birthday a couple months back, and they were a half size too big, but my mom bought them on clearance with no returns so i figured i would try it, and it worked
>>
put them in the microwave for (at most) 2 minutes. worked with my air force 1 hi's that i got in 11uk rather than the usual 9uk i wear because they were on sale.
>>
>>10816919
>>10816919
do this then post results
>>
Toasting
>>
>>10816567

sear them in coconut oil for 4 minutes and then leave them in the microwave for 2 minutes at a low heat. did it with my roshe runs
>>
Fill a tall pot with water, bring the water to a boil. Once boiling, add salt, pepper, and bay leaves to the water and let it come down to a simmer. Grab your shoes and put them in the pot, making sure they are fully submerged. After resting at a simmer for 10-15 minutes, strain the broth you made and place the shoes on a baking sheet. Ok, this is where it gets difficult: with the opening facing up, fill the shoes with the broth to as high as you can without it spilling out. Be really careful with this; you're going to want to put the shoes in the oven at 450 Farenheit for 15-20 minutes until the water has mostly evaporated.
>>
don't wash your hair for 4 weeks, give your body time to replenish its natural oils. that, or just get a buzz. either way you're looking at 4-6 weeks until those shoes fit, sorry senpai
>>
You can slightly shrink quality leather but not much. I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>10816962
Does the garnish come with the water in the shoes, or after plating?
>>
you can't shrink af1 soles but the fabric will a little

therefore it doesn't matter it would be the same thing as tying your laces tight

they'll still look huge
>>
>>10816567
w2c? All i get are some shitty black ones
>>
>>10816958
That only works with like nylon material you are going to uncondition the leather that way really the only thing op can do is soak them in water and put them in the microwave. If you have shoe trees that are set to your size put them in during the microwave part so they don't over shrink. Which could happen but unlikely
>>
shrink a pair of shoes

lmao

im done with fa
>>
>>10818355
footlocker, nike??
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.