[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the absolute lowest you can spend on clothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: monies.jpg (1MB, 1864x1680px) Image search: [Google]
monies.jpg
1MB, 1864x1680px
What's the absolute lowest you can spend on clothing and still look decent?
>>
>>10787273

you can thrift everything and look decent so like 30 bucks?
>>
>>10787276
ew
>>
>>10787276
Enjoy your Baggy ass clothing, a majority of what they have are XL
>>
>>10787290
You're looking in the wrong places then.
>>
spend what you what, stop seeking others approval for fucking everything
>>
>>10787273
vintage clothing from ebay + uniqlo = about about a $300 wardrobe
>>
>>10787304
>stop seeking others approval for fucking everything
>stop seeking the opinions of people more informed about fashion than you
>on a fashion board

wut
>>
>>10787290
>>10787300
If you go to ones in rich areas, you can find great shit. I haven't failed to cop more than 150 bucks worth of clothes for ~15 bucks in the many times i've gone to a Goodwill in a yuppie neigborhood.
>>
Thrift stores are godlike for sweaters and faggy t-shirts

$200+ snags can be brought home for $10 if you're willing to look around long enough
>>
>>10787385
look at the waywt threads and ask yourself if you really want to take the advice from any of those kids.
>>
>>10787604
I wear polos and this board always makes me feel lame about how I dress.
Then I get off 4chan and feel better about myself.
It's weird.
>>
>>10787273
probably $0 there are some attractive people that look amazing in anything

if you're an uggo like me, you're going to end up spending several thousand just to look presentable on the street

them basics better be a notch above everything else in most of the world to detract the attention from your uggo face
>>
>>10787385
>approval = opinion
lmao you're retarded /fa/m. opinions are one thing, they could be useful, but approval is something else entirely, and the majority of this board only approves looking retarded in high fashion clothing. do you really want to be approved by niggas dressed by the internet? I'd rather seek their opinions at most, such as what brands are known for quality and whatnot.

good job on making me bite the b8 doe, quality stuff right here.
>>
>>10787812
polos are bad if you look like a douche or if you look terrible in them in general, but it's not like they're impossible to pull. just don't ever tuck them in, unless you're sure you won't have some gut-hang form.
>>
any good things to look for when thrifting? like good brands or good items from brands to look out for?
>>
definitely $12000
>>
$8790
not a dollar under or over
the perfect number
>>
I've gotten compliments from a fashion designer when I was wearing H&M shit that cost combined about 30 euros. Then I fucked her.
>>
>>10789117
Only one of those things is true.
>>
>>10787276
agree 100%
>>
>>10789265
She was also a qt :^)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.