[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just copped these on an auction on ebay for a pretty decent price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: idBrwLH.jpg (290KB, 1600x1069px) Image search: [Google]
idBrwLH.jpg
290KB, 1600x1069px
Just copped these on an auction on ebay for a pretty decent price (non normal size)

What are some essential items to wear with this? I'm only just getting into streetwear
>>
a noose
an iron maiden
thumbscrews
a guillotine

etc
>>
>>10783852
Huh?? lol :P
>>
>>10783852
correct
>>
>>10783840
hat maybe
glasses maybe
jacket
shirt
pants
literally anything its streetwear the only consistent pieces are shoes
>>
>>10783840
post pics so i can laugh at you if you copped fakes
>>
>>10784209
pics in OP are the real pics, are they fake? The dude said he had reciept and stuff, and it was just shy of $600 usd.
>>
If these are pics of the listing you bought from, you bought fakes. Pics are taken from a repsneakers post reviewing fakes (from jordanwholesale). They're good fakes but they're fake.

http://imgur.com/a/X70lu

this is probably just bait tho
>>
>>10784236
>http://imgur.com/a/X70lu
I own a pair of authentic TDs. Those are definitely not fakes.
>>
>>10784239
the album is directly from a review post, where he compares them to other fakes to show the quality. they're $170. THEY'RE FAKE

https://www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/comments/3yjqn7/review_jordanswholesale_yeezy_350_turtle_dove_vs/
>>
>>10784247
No, they aren't dude. Maybe he works for the company and he is trying to pass reals off as fake, but that pattern is authentic.
>>
>>10784288
Can confirm, those are real.
>>
>>10784301
Nope, they're not you stupid fucks. The boost is totally wrong and doesn't even have the 6 dots on the bottom. Holy crap you guys are stupid
>>
>>10783840
A shirt, a jacket, a hat, a pair of pants, pair of underwear and pair of socks.
>>
>>10785276
Different person but these are real you are baka af family just leave already
>>
>>10783840
Dwarf or freakishly tall?
>>
>>10783886
xDd
>>
>>10783886
Underrated post
>>
>>10784247
Boost pattern shows they are fake, mirrored.
>>
>>10783840
The newest 350 reps have an unmirrored pattern on the upper, which was previously the easiest way to judge authenticity. You probably bought the newest fakes OP
>>
>>10783840
Go to h&m website and search Divided Silver men's

Cop almost everything they got. They steal Yeezy Seasons style but sales the look for $30 instead of $1.450
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.