[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High fashion is for uninteresting people who cannot appreciate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: a.jpg (57KB, 445x600px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
57KB, 445x600px
High fashion is for uninteresting people who cannot appreciate something beyond its visual qualities. High fashion is for rich attractive people who were never forced to develop personalities because everything was handed to them in life. High fashion is the highest level of trying to be art while maintaining a lack of self-awareness. Unwarranted confidence, inexplicable nudity in black and white, cheeky irreverence, and "daring" garbs are symptoms of pretense and the thought process of a supremely uninteresting community of individuals.

Fuck fashion. Looking nice is nothing more than a good shirt and some nice jeans.
>>
Signed,

Angry Poorfag
>>
>>10780004
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>10780005

I'm upper-middle class, but even if I was poor, that would not be a retort but for an 8-year-old.

Try again, person who dresses carefully to mask their personality flaws.
>>
>>10780009

No dude I mean this shit. If you care enough about how you look that you make it a career, you're FUCKED in the having a soul department.
>>
File: tumblr_nb8lryqyee1rqkjy0o5_1280.jpg (254KB, 1152x1440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb8lryqyee1rqkjy0o5_1280.jpg
254KB, 1152x1440px
>>10780004
>High fashion is for uninteresting people who cannot appreciate something beyond its visual qualities

This is an uneducated opinion. I can't believe you wrote all that based on literal childish assumptions
>>
>>10780013
Dude what Is a good hobby then?
Everyone can have his or her own hobby, if You dont like fashian That's your right but would you like us coming to Say shit on your hobby.
As I said gr8 b8 m8 I wont develop more its useless.
>>
>>10780023

Why would you say "I can't believe" other than to make your statement hyperbolic as an attempt to give it more gusto. It's like saying "WHY I NEVER"

You're only proving my point by using dickish cliched fag talk.
>>
>>10780004
i agree
>>
>>10780033

Not only do I not like high fashion but it's destructive to the progression of the human species. I hate it for the same reasons I hate racism, xenophobia, sexism, and stupidity. It's anti-intellectualism that thinks it's intellectual. It's anti-art that thinks that it's art. People in the industry talk about it as if it has importance in our society, and it only does because idiots buy their overpriced products in droves in order to fill holes in their lives. It's sad really.
>>
>>10780034
you're not even defending your point. why analyse my post lol you don't even believe that what your talking about is true
>>
>>10780040
Just wtf?
Yes its expensive and post of the time overpriced cauz You pay the work of the designer. But mainstream brand sare not fait priced eitheir. Only middle aide brands are well placed. Then saying That high fashion is anti évolutive. Dude Just wtf. Its thanks to high fashion and the so That we can achieve to have things such has goretex, goretex which can save lifes...yes it can help to repair a human heart. Just stop saying bullshit. You have the right to not like high fashion but srsly where You get That its the same That racism or xenophobia?!
Just for you to know fashion had allways existed and Will last long after you.

Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>10780040
It's a creative medium though... why shit on an art subject based on the nature of its industry. I don't get it, fashion is so obviously an awesome way for creative minded practitioners to showcase their art in the way they see fit. Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's void of intellectual value.
>>
People that aspire to look like this are usually the kind of people that have never said anything funny, interesting, or worthwhile in a group of people. I've had friends that dress very nicely but they very FUCKING often say things that I would be embarrassed to even think. These are the worst kind of people, and your fashion priorities should be:

A. Do I look decent?
B. Did I spend my money on these clothes like an adult?
C. If I go outside, is there a chance I might die if I get lost.

Anything other than that, you're a dick. I'm sorry. You're a dick and you're personality is, nine times out of ten, FUCKING UNBEARABLE.
>>
>>10780052

When something's purpose is to become mass produced and sold, it is no longer art. You can come back at me saying the same think about music, but remember I'm talking about high fashion, which is pop music. Pop music, to anybody who knows even a little theory, is homogenized crap and barely passes as art. This is what high fashion is, but to a more offensive degree.

It's a product that thinks that it is art.
>>
If you payed more than $30 for a bag, you spend money and probably think like a child. You don't see people like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, or Steve Wozniak carrying around some sissy prada bag or sporting some poofy jerry seinfeld shit shirt. These are intelligent, interesting men who spend their money like adults.
>>
Concern about fashion is something you leave behind in your mid to late twenties. Like Linkin Park and Pokemon. You should know better by then.
>>
>>10780040
you got a point, even though I care about fashunz. Gonna think about that
>>
>>10780067
lol but high fashion isn't mass produced
you started off by shunning it's exclusiveness and now you're saying it's widely available
>>
>>10780067
thats a false comparation

Pop music is fast fashion

High fashion is more like contemporary wannabe classical (like nihls frahm or any similar bullshit)
>>
>>10780073
lol you are fuckin naive
>>
nobody would need to work that much because people spend most of their money on unnecessary clothes to follow unnecessary trends created to earn money
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.