[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some /fa/ advice regarding my shortness and ways to reducing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: short.clothes.ideas.jpg (14KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
short.clothes.ideas.jpg
14KB, 460x288px
Need some /fa/ advice regarding my shortness and ways to reducing the conspicuous nature thereof. I am thinking about stuff like only wearing Dr Martens with footpads, but what about stuff like vertical vs horizontal stripes on shirts, length of jeans, best hats, etc.

tl;dr: Me short, what wear, /fa/?
>>
>>10778351
How short are we taking here?
>>
>>10778351
When will they learn?
>>
>>10778353
5'9", but it is a short 5'9". Also, I am in great physical condition, and can spend some money on clothes, if that helps.
>>
>>10778354
Only once you elucidate us, anon.
>>
File: starting.naked.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
starting.naked.gif
1MB, 400x400px
Okay, /fa/ now what?
>>
>>10778354
uh, learn what, exactly?
>>
>>10778363
You're not that short, you prob have a lot of tall friends. If you're that worried, just don't buy any giant fishtail parkas etc, make sure everything is fitted, thats it really.
>>
Just kill yourself you fucking baby.

People weren't this insecure before the internet. Its getting fucking ridiculous.

If I had listened to you shitheads in my teens and twenties I would have never had the confidence to get laid as much as I did. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>10778485
Really valuable input. You must be a great person.
>>
>>10778485
Before the internet? Grandpa's on the Mac again!
>>
5'3" reporting
avoid light colored clothes
never wear a light top with dark pants
I don't see any reason to wear lifts but some boots will add an inch; personally I don't give a fuck about trying to look taller, I just don't want to look any shorter from a distance
>>
ignore the 4chan obsession with height first. no one really cares, you're 5'9".

wear usual effay stuff but make sure its properly fitted or tailored if it has to be to your body.

there's no visual techniques that will make you look taller in a way that matters.
>>
>>10778571
yeah nobody really gives a shit unless your personality is so garbage they have no choice but to focus on your height.
>>
>>10778619
I like being at eye level with short grills
so I'm content with my height
>>
>>10778571
Thank you!
>>
>>10778610
So the "vertical stripes" meme is out then?
>>
File: nuthin.jpg (47KB, 537x537px) Image search: [Google]
nuthin.jpg
47KB, 537x537px
Any other suggestions on looking taller without looking like I am trying to be looking taller? Hats, anons, talk to me about HATS!
>>
>>10778363
5'9 is the average height dude
baka
>>
>>10779335
>5'9"
typo
meant 5'3"
>>
>5"10 Dutch person (so way below average) reporting in

Height doesn't matter at all, but as a small person you shouldn't fuck up. Just make sure that everything fits smoothly. Don't wear skinny nor baggy. I also avoid beards when having long hair because it looks weird or something.

After that, just forget you length bro. It matters just as much as other people their insecurities.
>>
>>10780237
5"10
>below average

Jesus /fa/ brainwashed you.You cant be a model but thats it.
>>
>>10780267

I'm Dutch as well. 5'10 is a bit below average for a male here. Not that it's a big deal, I'm 5'9 and I get on fine.
>>
>>10778351
Im ending the cuckfest for this. If youre above 5'5 youll be fine. just don't look like a tryhard and youll be fine. also don't be a faggot and don't over exert yourself
>>
>>10780267
It's 177 cm. Average is about 185 cm over here? I'm a student/frat boy and these are even taller. I'd say that the average is 187. I'm objectively below average.

Please do note that I didn't complain. As a small person you just shouldn't fuck up.
>>
>>10780561

I'm studying at a Dutch uni for a year and sometimes feel short at 6'1, people here are tall as fuck. When I went back to the UK for christmas I felt enormous as soon as I boarded the plane with loads of manlet brits
>>
>>10778756
Hats? HATS?!
>>
>>10778363
Nigga thinks he's short haha. You must be pretty insecure desu
>>
>>10778756
was going to go in this thread to point out that there's nothing you can really do to distract from your height it's just a fact of life and it doesn't matter nearly as much as you've been conditioned to believe, but for the love of god don't start wearing hats or you'll look like some overcompensating oompa loompa
>>
>>10781290
Ooooh, edgy, but good point.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.