[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this one of those things I buy and then never wear because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: ergh.png (173KB, 450x617px) Image search: [Google]
ergh.png
173KB, 450x617px
Is this one of those things I buy and then never wear because it actually looks bad?

I really like the way they look in this photo/with the qasas.
>>
I hate "photogenic fashion". Shit that looks good for Instagram and fashion pics but makes you stand out and look retarded in real life. I try to have the same clothes as everyone else but color match better and have better pieces that make more sense.
>>
>>10764061
OP here, that's kind of what i'm worried i'll get with pic related
>>
looks fucking bad in that picture too, how anyone could think that would look good in reality is beyond me
>>
I like this stuff for inspiration. More to just give me ideas on what stuff can look cool. Wearing this in public is kinda ridiculous but we need weird out there shit to subtley influence normal fashion. I try to take bits and pieces from this type of stuff and incorporate it in a way that doesn't look ridiculous, but helps your fit be unique.
>>
File: hhVQ1SHgRve6AqxODWlq.jpg (175KB, 960x1306px) Image search: [Google]
hhVQ1SHgRve6AqxODWlq.jpg
175KB, 960x1306px
>>10763957
The previous iteration looked way better. This just gives off a horrible silhouette, in my opinion.
>>
>>10764313
Agreed. I've been trying to figure out why the heck the 2nd one looks bad in product shots. The first one was dope and fitpics confirmed
>>
File: NinjaTabi.jpg (70KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
NinjaTabi.jpg
70KB, 900x600px
If the general intent is to imply Ninja, then yeah. If those, then these:
>>
They would work good if you are muscular and have big hip and shoulder to waist ratio, other than that I would expect cringe and regret.
>>
It looks like something you'd see someone wear around a convention, let alone pay $300 for an Acronym knock-off.
>>
>>10764373
w2c...
>>
>>10764313
Just wish this was a little less ninja and more tapered.
Would look very nice, almost on par with ACRNM
>>
>>10763957
w2c
>>
File: zoom_150728_TKWMN_ON_0376.jpg (166KB, 1240x1736px) Image search: [Google]
zoom_150728_TKWMN_ON_0376.jpg
166KB, 1240x1736px
>>10763957
These any better, OP?

http://totokaelo.com/y-3/elegant-sarouel/black/P1CB55/ac1118
>>
>>10764061
Literally get off my board
>>
>>10764061
This is so true. It doesn't matter the race. If I see anyone with a long T and drop crotch pants or joggers or any of that shit, they always fuck up the colours or I just assume they're wearing cheap rip-offs that you can buy at literally any store nowadays, and it just looks like shit.
>>
File: big_pocket_pants_53f5c7040a586.jpg (59KB, 645x1100px) Image search: [Google]
big_pocket_pants_53f5c7040a586.jpg
59KB, 645x1100px
>>10765210
These are kinda like that
>>
>>10766403
id/w2c?
>>
>>10766403

Jodhpurs, Always afraid that Old Navy would attempt to trend them.
>>
>>10764061
this this this this this
>>
>>10764061
L M A O I N G @ U
>>
>itt 4chan can't even pull off gg for low hanging rep
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.