[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just copped 4 pairs of pants from ILU, what are your thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: military-pant-dark-grey-787.jpg (65KB, 780x540px) Image search: [Google]
military-pant-dark-grey-787.jpg
65KB, 780x540px
Just copped 4 pairs of pants from ILU, what are your thoughts on I Love Ugly? Personal fave, do you own any?

>pic related
>one of the pairs I got
>ps they're having a sale
https://www.iloveugly.co.nz/
>>
>>10760072
Fuck off shill
>>
>>10760076
I'd put more effort in if I was getting paid faggot. What's wrong with really liking a brand?
>>
>>10760088
Fuck off you Kiwi dickhead
>>
>>10760091
Why you so salty for anon?
>>
I sort of like their vision, their clothes end up pretty bad though. It's especially turned into more swagfag shit
>>
Any way of copping in UK?
>>
>>10760799
>https://www.iloveugly.co.uk
maybe you can use that you fucking retard
>>
prices are way too steep for their products
>>
>>10760072
What's the rise and leg opening on zespys
mite cop a pair depending on the measurements
>>
>>10760072
>https://www.iloveugly.co.nz/

tell them to hire a proper web des/dev firm the site is unacceptable
>>
File: edo-pant-light-denim-922.jpg (63KB, 780x540px) Image search: [Google]
edo-pant-light-denim-922.jpg
63KB, 780x540px
thoughts on these?
>>
File: edo-pant-light-denim-ffb.jpg (65KB, 780x540px) Image search: [Google]
edo-pant-light-denim-ffb.jpg
65KB, 780x540px
>>10761513
>>
>>10761513
if u want to be fresh dressed, please, throw these pants out. skinny pants? really? Are u still being in 2013?
>>
File: i hate ugly zespy sweatpants.png (748KB, 1300x967px) Image search: [Google]
i hate ugly zespy sweatpants.png
748KB, 1300x967px
Absolute

Garbage
>>
>>10761692
Those arnt skinny....
>>
File: 14503580137400.jpg (182KB, 1240x1772px) Image search: [Google]
14503580137400.jpg
182KB, 1240x1772px
>>10761709
all pants which dont have fit like those r skinny
>>
>>10760072
absolutely awful
>>
>>10761734
How can grey pants, that fit pretty good in my opinion, be "absolutely awful". Tell me
>>
>>10761750
all jogger pants r awful mate. Just take a true
>>
>>10761784
Dont agree m8, theyre fucking pants that happen to have elastic at the bottom. Look great with boots.
>>
>>10761797
Pinrolls or shortened pants look much better, to my mind. Joggers are pertinent only if you do sports.
>>
>>10761797
Joggers are suportautistic stop being so offended cause you brought trash clothes
>>
For example, those ones http://www.asos.com/ru/ASOS/ASOS-Slim-Smart-Trousers-In-100-Wool/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5183015&WT.ac=rec_viewed&CTAref=Recently+Viewed are much better all of yours examples despite the fact that it is shitty asos.
>>
>>10761845
I dont even own a pair haha, im not offended at all. Stop being so damn aggressive man. Its called a discussion.
>>
>>10761692
wtf
>>
>>10761731
are you haveing a stroke`?
>>
ILU is so fucking trash

here is the average ILU consumer in NZ

cheap fabric cheap construction worn by mouth breathing bros that shop at hallensteins
>>
horrible cheap quality ugly design with fucked up sizing, too tight, drop crotched disgusting tapers and fucking cuffed pictures to hide poor sizing, the sweats fade to disgusting colors and the dress pants are stain and lint magnets, the jeans are overpriced as fuck, with dad tier denim and horrible construction, guaranteed to rip (no thanks to the horrible sizing as mentioned before) do not cop. if you dont have twig legs good luck fitting anything other than the zespy, and even if you can fit something like the ralph or smart pant they will stretch out at the knees automatically from the tight fit and horrible materials.
>>
bought a pair of ILU pants like ~2 years ago. Horrible, sold them right away. Never cheap out on your pants.
>>
>>10762662
this
ILU fucking sucks
>>
lol so much hate . . .

I bought a pair of the black military and grey bobbie trackies on the current sale. Don't listen to the majority of the hate, OP. Though I will agree that some of the pants may not end up fitting as you hope, they are meant for twig legs.

I've owned zespy track pants, reg zespys, and a pair of ralphs since '13. I only wear the zespy tracks when I'm going to bed or when I'm going to my rehearsal room alone. Dropcrotch is a shitty thing imo, and the zespy track pants stretch out a fuckton each wear and end up looking terrible. I wear the reg zespys out probably once every 5 months. The ralphs are absolute garbage. Got a size medium... when through the hassle of exchanging from the US. Got a L and they still fit like shit and even ripped on one of the legs while I was hoping they'd stretch out enough.

I also own a navy parka that I wear occasionally in the spring. Overall, this brand is hit/miss. They've got a ton of sizing issues: a M will fit perfect in one style . . for another you may need an XL. With all this said, I still think they make some cool shit, and I'm excited to try out the new shit.
>>
>>10761692
skinnies are timeless you dickbag
>>
>>10761845
says the guy that goes to /adv/ to ask why he can't get a gf :D
>>
>>10762662
This, I've owned two pairs of ILU pants, Zespy and Jonty, and they both ripped in the crotch after two weeks or less. Their sizing is completely fucked
>>
>>10761513
is this garbage? i get how the other pants are shit but how bad could they mess this up?
>>
>>10761905
lol
>thinking that u could have a discussion on a circlejerk opinion on 4chan
>>
>>10762840
>timeless
You've made me laugh.
gtfo from /fa
>>
>>10763811
Hope ur baiting m8.

Skinnies have been a thing since at least the 70's. You must be a new friend if you really think they were a trend as recent as 2013.
>>
>>10761692
Not even close to skinny you fucking moron
>>
>>10764847
freeze your butthole bastard
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.