[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got some extra cash for Christmas and decided it was time I put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

Got some extra cash for Christmas and decided it was time I put my talents to work. I created a dream team of friends and family to create my streetwear label Frezo. Please give me constructive criticism and let me know what I can improve.
>>
>>10759508

lmao
>>
File: CUWswutWsAEqRA1.jpg:large.jpg (168KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
CUWswutWsAEqRA1.jpg:large.jpg
168KB, 1024x682px
>>
>>10759508
fixed
>>
File: CUWswwxXAAEsjnc.jpg:large.jpg (166KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
CUWswwxXAAEsjnc.jpg:large.jpg
166KB, 1024x682px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>10759513
>>10759520
>>10759526
>>10759533
>>10759540
>>10759546
So... it's just shitty basics with giant logos pasted on them? Pass.
>>
/r/streetwear and ktt would love this
>>
How are you printing onto these blanks?

Just looking at these photos, it seems like you guys are incorrectly printing on these hoodies, or are using a poor quality blank. When you print, the surface of the blank needs to have tension applied to reduce the significant amount of warping of the print due to post wash shrinking. Looking at the print, it's looks super low quality with the puckering of the lower elastics as well as through the ground fabric.
>>
fuck this is awful, recycled supreme-core box logo with a horrible name printed on it

0/10, probably bait, made me reply
>>
>>10759508
this is the most boring shit ive ever seen, what the fuck is a frezko it is visual displeasing to me, just the letters, the big ass guady box around it and the font looks like shit. Why even make streetwear if u are not going to add to the conversation this trash is just aimless noise. not to mention this print looks v low quality. If you are going to make shit at least do it properly lol kill yourself my man.
>>
ask karmaloop
they would love to sell your hoodies for 5$!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.