[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I kill my hunger without eating food? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: 149_1.jpg (146KB, 1000x1380px) Image search: [Google]
149_1.jpg
146KB, 1000x1380px
How do I kill my hunger without eating food? What's your slim secret?
>>
>>10753323

look at yourself in the mirror
>>
File: 1450929390425s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450929390425s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>10753334
>>
>>10753323
Smoke a bong each time you're hungry. Worked wonders for a friend of mine. Will give you other problems though
>>
>>10753365
>implying I give 2 fucks about my health.
It's all gucci, as long as I look the part. Thanks though. I'm a hit my bong right now.
>>
>>10753323
don't starve yourself to get thin fucking idiot. you can still be skeleton and healthy just learn some basic nutrition
>>
>>10753323
Eat loads of veg and drink loads of water.
>>
>>10753323
Just drink water and concentrate on something else, you stop being hungry after like an hour. At least I do, I barely even need to try.
>>
>>10753382
This one fampai
>>
JUST
>>
>>10754228
EAT
>>
>>10754257
A
>>
>>10753323
Here's what I do. When you feel like you're gonna break down and eat a lot, drink a tall glass of water and let it sit for like 5-10min. You'll feel pretty full and realize you were mostly dehydrated. Do that before a meal, too, since it cuts down on the amount you'll eat.

Try chewing gum, the chewing motion your mouth makes will trick your body into thinking you just ate.

Snack on almonds to keep your sugar down. You also get protein from them.

I don't really get hungry all that much anymore because ADD medication, so that helps.

But you do need to eat! I usually just some carbs and veggies and stuff in the morning and had a bit of a snack later. I get dizzy if I don't have any carbs. But doesn't matter because I get the whole rest of the day to burn everything I ate in the morning.
>>
>>10754312
>But you do need to eat!
Enlightening.
>>
Ephedrine + caffeine
>>
Just eat very low cal Jell-O and/or veggies.
>>
>>10753323
As a guy who likes to build muscle i dont understand why would someone like to get thinner?
>>
Chicken, rice, beans, veggies and fruits.

Stay away from snacks like sugary rolls, replace candy, soda, fatty foods with replacements like tea, fruits, nicer cheese.

Don't starve, but don't over indulge. I run, so my caloric intake is a lot higher than most, but I'm able to eat 2800-3500 calories a day without starving my self.
>>
>>10754561
Well I'm sure you lift because you want your body to look a certain way for your own reasons. Just like how you have your reasons for being muscular some people have desire to be thin. Many people who have strong ties to masculinity would find this very hard to swallow but every human being is different and like different things. I myself am very conflicted at the moment about how I want my body to be. I was super skelly early on in HD and around grade 11 I started lifting. I was full ottermode and loved my body. I started getting into fashion a lot more since I started uni and now I'm constantly conflicted between going to the gym or just reverting to skelly. You do you man keep building that muscle if it makes you happy. I hope I could help shed some light.
>>
>>10754312
Do I need to activate my almonds?
>>
>>10754561
the same reason someone muscular would want to have a low bf %, duh faggot
>>
This is all bullshit.

Consume as much nicotine as you possibly can. You won't eat a thing.
>>
Stay away from sugar.
Im on ketogenic and I only feel hungry once or twice a day. Sometimes i just drink broth or tea and I dont get the urge to eat.
If you try it out, you'll be ravenous and exhausted the first two weeks, while your body gets accustomed to using fat for energy. Even if you overreat during that period you'll lose weight. Once you're fully adapted and eating within your calorie limit, youll have more energy, no hunger. Just keep your macros steady and avoid carbs.
>>
>>10753323
amphetamines and stay away from places that have food
>>
>>10754289
CARROT
>>
>>10753323
glass of milk
>>
Adderall, water and a very small meal everyday. You literally don't need anything else.
>>
>>10754983
>Adderall
i hear this mentioned all the time for appetite suppression, where does everyone get it?
>>
>>10753323
Black Coffee
Don't starve yourself though.
>>
>>10754990
doctor or dark web
>>
I smoke and take addy.
Servings more than my three fingers make me sick.
>>
>>10755006
>doctor
i'm guessing i just give a spiel about how i can't focus and shit and boom, prescription?
>>
>>10754679
Only a bit but it's very important to make sure your veggies are cultured
>>
>>10753323
Do you even have a job? Most of the time I'm working, I'm too busy to notice I'm hungry
>>
>>10755006
How into dark web for prescribed meds?

Earlier this year Iwas prescribed Lexapro for legitimate reasons but after some time my prescription ran out a week before my appointment and it threw me into a hole so deep I never bothered seeing my doctor again out of a fit of depression and anxiet.
I'm doing good now but I probably can't go into the same doctor asking for a different medication out of nowhere
>>
>>10755053
this might be one of the worst posts i've ever read
>>
How do I lose fat without going to the gym
>>
>>10755110

Probably because you're a self-loathing NEET.
>>
>>10755155
i literally do hard physical labor for my job

that doesn't mean i don't have time to eat food, like you're implying that anyone who has a job cannot possible be overweight which is just pants on head retarded.
>>
>>10755203

People that are overweight are that way because they have poor impulse control.
>>
>>10755211
i agree

what are we arguing about
>>
>>10755215

Well see there's some confusion because I didn't post >>10755053 but I did post >>10755155 and >>10755211. I said you were a self-loathing NEET because your reaction to >>10755053 seemed kind of strong, but nevermind.
>>
>>10755218
well, it may have been strong but surely you understand my point of view
>>
this might sound silly but no bait
does vomiting after a meal work to stay thin?
i have taken up running in past 2 months and cant go more than 3 or 4 mile(around 7:00min/mile) without barfing near the end
no matter when my last meal was
did what i barf could as loss of calories or were they already digested/used
>>
>>10755398
>did what i barf could as loss of calories or were they already digested/used
no, it's absorbed in your intestines what you barf up is what's in your stomach

you're definitely losing kcal if you're barfing all your meals up
>>
eat a bowl of sugarless jelly everyday and replace breakfast with coffee

might not be healthiest way but it is by far the most effective I have come across
>>
>>10753365
but the munchies...
>>
>>10754898
/r/keto
>>
>>10753323

you could eat well three times a day

or eat a garbage meal once a day

or take vyvance and eat whenever

the last is the easiest but it makes it hard to get and maintain erections and it can fuck with your head and emotions.

so you can put in a little effort to eat well and acheive your goal body while maintaining your complexion and energy, or you can do drugs and be a trainwreck at 30.
>>
ECA stack

/fit/ here, you're welcome
>>
>>10753323

The healthiest way to actually lose weight through losing fat is by doing the opposite of what you think - actively eating fatty veggies and fruits along with vegetable or fruit oils.

Every other way people are telling you will make kill you in the long run, reduce your weight by forcing your body to lose muscle, or make you gain/stagnate weight.

The only way to actually slim down is to eat good shit. Just stop eating so much fucking trash and don't be a tween bitch and starve yourself. Thats how you lose a bunch of unneeded weight. It's not as fast as starving yourself but it's healthier, more effective, and sustainable for the longer run.

Take it from me, I've been doing this for month now and it's great.
>>
>>10753323

smoke ciggarettes
>>
>>10756639
I'm not falling for your tricks, anon.
>>
>>10753323
i went to 14.8 BMI when i was addicted to video games.
i was also depressed, so all i did was either sleep most of the day, sometimes up to full 24 hours and the rest of the time play my online game, or either not sleep at all for like up to 3 days and being focused on that game, my house looked like shit, i didn't cook, didn't buy food, didn't go out almost except riding bmx at night for a hour or so.
i didn't want to be seen by people, so buying food was hard, mostly i lived on energy drinks, smokes and occasional snack from gas station shops at night.
having that obsession with vidya was all i lived from.
at some point i became so weak that when riding a bike i thought my heart would fail.

the point is, what i realized, if you have something that makes you happy and concentrated on it, you forget about food's existence. with concentration being the focus here.
>>
>>10753323
Heroin
>>
>>10753323
amphetamines
>>
Appetite suppressants

>>10753334 and this
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.