[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on American Apparel? I'm thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (97KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 500x671px
What are your thoughts on American Apparel? I'm thinking of copping some crew neck sweaters from them, but I'm unsure of whether or not to size up.
>>
I really, really want to like them. Their business model is bringing European-styled casual clothing (as in not absurdly chunky workwear) to American factories at a non ball-busting price. That's all stuff that I'd be 100% behind in theory.

In practice, the company has come out looking shady as hell more than once, the fits don't tend to be great, the quality suffers as a trade off for lowish prices and American manufacture, and a lot of their inventory just plain looks bad. I still buy from them when they have something I'd like to add to my wardrobe, though.

No need to size up on sweaters, but feel free if you want to go for that looser look.
>>
random sizing - try first
>>
Bumping out of interest, thinking of copping a pair of their pale jeans. I've seen them in a few fits around here and they look breddy gud
>>
>>10752561
How's their undies? (Briefs to be more specific)
>>
>>10752615
Post said pics
>>
>>10752616
basics like that are probably fine, though they won't be anything extraordinary
literally who the fuck wears briefs though
>>
File: tumblr_nyytyc65PP1teqtooo6_540.jpg (76KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyytyc65PP1teqtooo6_540.jpg
76KB, 540x720px
>>10752626
they're effay senpai
>>
basics are good. beyond that its sorta a crapshoot. I bought a few sweaters from there and they're kinda cheap feeling. the fisherman's pullover was nice though.if you live near enough to one of the stores they haven't closed yet try before you buy
>>
File: Picture 850.jpg (318KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 850.jpg
318KB, 720x1280px
>>10752616
I my experience, the leg holes stretch out and become loose over the course of the day, the fly gets loose and my balls flop out, and they ride up. Not worth the money at all

If you want cute colored briefs like that I know ASOS and Topman has similar things
>>
>>10752626
boxers are meme underwear, go briefs for a more modern look
>>
>>10752561
>bringing European-styled casual clothing (as in not absurdly chunky workwear) to American factories
>looking shady as hell more than once, the fits don't tend to be great, the quality suffers
Sounds like they succeeded. bad quality and hilarious cuts - that is European fashion. Ofc, you can always hunger yourself into it.
>>
>>10753097
>If you want cute colored briefs like that I know ASOS and Topman has similar things

Have you tried Asos' briefs?
>>
>>10753097
>No results on Google image search

uhh is this your pic anon? :)
>>
>>10754659
I have three pairs from Asos. They're really soft and comfy, and have plenty of room for your junk. I kinda have a big butt so I should have sized up but otherwise they're great.
Just note they're really lowcut and fit similarly to panties unlike the American Apparel briefs.
>>
>>10754672
Yep :)

>>10754681
Also I forgot to add I don't know anything about Topman's underwear but from the pics they look actually the same as Asos's
>>
>>10754690
>Yep :)
So are those from AA or Asos? They look great!
>>
>>10754695
Thanks! And they're AA, never wear them though
>>
Their sweaters are pretty gucci man
Make sure to get athletic fit if you can find.
>>
>>10754723
Their sweaters are ok and I like their fisherman sweater but it's pretty overpriced for what it is.
>>
>>10754681
Should I size up/down with their undies?
>>
General rule of thumb for current AA is to just never buy anything unless it's heavily discounted, Black Friday, Spring Sale, etc
>>
>>10756224
If you're legs/butt are skinny they're size appropriate. Size up if you got a bigger butt

>>10756360
This. Just cop items during the 90% off sales
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.