[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think about r/malefashionadvice ? >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 46xPkMM.jpg (58KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
46xPkMM.jpg
58KB, 640x960px
What does /fa/ think about r/malefashionadvice ?

>inb4 back to reddit
>>
>>10749077
Literally lurk for like two seconds. "Mfa" is an insult here.
>>
It's a bunch of 20-35 year old dudes just trying to dress socially acceptable.
>>
>>10749085
so /fa/?
>>
OP here I am not a lurker in both boards desu just checked the highest rated posts and saw this and seems too try hard and pretentious
>>
>>10749077
They're just yuppies. And they're pretty hostile to skinny guys.
>>
>"Hello MFA, this is my first fit I know it's not good but pls no hate guyz!!!"
>"very good fit my fellow redditor!"

every single time, it's a circle jerk
>>
>>10749077
cancer but less than /fa/
>>
MFA are guys who wear Acne SJW stuff unironically
>>
File: VmBGFCO.jpg (686KB, 1950x1595px) Image search: [Google]
VmBGFCO.jpg
686KB, 1950x1595px
they're all cucks that like m-muh chelsea boots, m-muh overcoats, m-muh minimalist monochrome, and m-muh milsurp
>>
>>10749077

I much prefer the brutal honesty of 4chan, in general
>>
>>10749167
You're describing /fa/ senpai
>>
>>10749077
nothing
>>
>>10749077
They serve a completely different purpose. /fa/ is into all sorts of innovative high fashion stuff that nobody would ever actually wear. r/mfa is essentially a board for teaching people who have no idea how to put an outfit together some tips for achieving a reasonably good looking smart-casual/prep/menswear style.
>>
>>10749090
Fa is a bunch of autistic teenagers not manchildren
>>
>>10749077
Reddit is more up to date with fashion. /fa/ thinks it's still 2012 - skinny jeans, really? Only Hedi Slimane does that anymore, and he's catching flak for being a one trick pony since '13.
>>
>>10749121
Of course they are! Skinny is out! Today's zeitgeist is about being fit and athletic, neither skinnies not fatties fit into that. Add to that the ever-looming 90s revival with it's comfortable sizing.

Expect more wide fits and athletic wear pushing even further into the mainsteam in '16. This winter is pretty much the last time you can wear slim all over without looking too retro.
>>
>>10749435
this is a very optimistic estimation of /fa/
>>
>>10749457
>skinny jeans, really?
Get out fatass
>>
>>10749462
ever-looming 90s revival?? hi 2012. fuck me /fa/ is so behind
>>
>>10749077
/fa/ is full of hostile edgy teens /r/MFA is full of overweight manchildren they are both just terrible but in their own ways. MFA honestly has a better concentration of good fits. FA's waywt is a fucking minefield of bricked fits and skeletons trying to dress like Kanye.
>>
>>10749426
if you actually looked at mfa's waywts in the past year you'd see they're quite prevalent peices/aesthetics, and that's why everything i listed is played out reddit tier trash
>>
If you don't know how to dress yourself, learn some basic shit there and then leave. Business casual is a good starting point, but don't get sucked in like those faggots with their raw denim and clown boots.
>>
>>10749475
>skeletons trying to dress like Kanye.
those faggots are crossposters from /r/streetwear

you guys realize that most the guys who post here in the waywt are fromr reddit

nobody who has any dignity would post in a waywt thread lmao
>>
>>10749441
Since /fa/ is full of autistic teenagers

What are your opinions on /r/teenmfa
>>
>>10749508
you're just full on cucked by the stereotype. probably the biggest cuckold in /fa/ history
>>
File: junk_2680366b.jpg (61KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
junk_2680366b.jpg
61KB, 620x387px
>>10749832
>exists in grand delusions of fa memes
>spends objectively 16 hours a day online
>tells someone else to go outside

this cuck actually believes this you literally cannot make this up
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.