[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will regular fit ever really really come back? Bought some regular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Will regular fit ever really really come back?

Bought some regular fit faded glory jeans today for 10 bucks with the intention of taking them in a bit, but I have to say it feels great to feel completely unrestricted by my jeans. Been wearing 510's for years (they're not skin tight on me) and I feel like I've grown out of the whole tight jean thing. All my 510's are starting to get holes or fall apart.

I think these faded glory jeans would be perfect with a very slight taper and a hem.
>>
>buying baggy as fuck jeans
>hoping to take them in so much that they look semi-normal

Being poor is no excuse for not doing your homework retard.
>>
>>10747728
I bought them to experiment, I'm not actually that desperate for usable pants.
If I can buy $10 jeans and make them look good with a little sewing I see no reason not too. I've done it before while thrifting.
>>
I will tell you exactly when regular (or straight) fit jeans will come back: when you turn 25-30. At some point skinny jeans and street wear just look ridiculous.
>>
>>10747728
>>10747741
They also have a higher waist, which is something I've had a hard time finding in slimmer cut jeans.
>>
>>10747705
yeah, we're about due for a shift away from low waists and tight legs as the next generation seeks to establish their own style
>>
>>10747761
you can pretty easily find high waist slim jeans
>>
>>10747705
There's a middle ground, it's called slim straight, and it's awesome.

That said, I feel you. My Levis 501XXes get slightly more wear than my N&Fs because the former are looser and therefore more comfortable. Shitty but true.
>>
>>10747760
I feel like skinny jeans are already starting to look pretty bad even on younger adults. Most men I see wearing skinny jeans look like teenagers and there are a lot of terrible fitting skinny jeans out there. The low cut of the waist and tight thighs with looser calves, looks fucking terrible.
>>
>>10747771
That might have something to do with that all N&F's fit like shit in various degrees of shit.
>>
>>10747705
these look like mom jeans OP
>>
Slim taper or you're a nigger.

Too skinny and you're a tween fag
Too baggy and you're a dad
>>
>>10747705
Jeans like OP's pic would look 100x better if they were pin rolled
>>
>>10747944
pinrolls are shite
they always unravel and end up looking lumpy
>>
>>10747777
I would't disagree with this. I always fit poorly into jeans (squats and oats legs), but still, even the Weird Guy fit is awkward on me. Considering just tossing them on Grailed and giving up on it.
>>
>>10747961
Every pair of Nakeds I've owned, I've had to get tapered. I love the jeans, but they can't make good fits for shit there
>>
File: AP102423_1.jpg (558KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
AP102423_1.jpg
558KB, 800x800px
>>10747944
They'd look like genie pants. What they really need is a taper.

Pinrolling looser jeans looks okay from the front but from the side all the material is still bulging out at the shins.
>>
File: image.png (368KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
368KB, 750x1334px
511s or 513s.
Anything skinnier and you're a female or a faggot.
Anything baggier and you're a middle aged dadcore cuck.
>>
>>10747985
>that faggot ass low rise
no thanks nigger, i'll stick with 501s/505s
>>
>>10747770
Where senpai I've never seen any
>>
>>10747985
>Anything skinnier and you're a female or a faggot.

I'd rather be that than be you senpai
>>
File: levis-501-stonewash.jpg (70KB, 780x1140px) Image search: [Google]
levis-501-stonewash.jpg
70KB, 780x1140px
>>10748095
size down on some 501s/501 cts
they run pretty slim these days

or wrangler cowboy cuts
>>
>>10748126
that isn't even high waisted
>>
>>10748163
501s? by today's standards, yes they are.

also forgot to mention aa regular fit 100s
>>
>>10747825
you'd know
>>
>>10747705
no. slim is the best
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.