[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Donald Trump's hairstyle /fa/? I was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Is Donald Trump's hairstyle /fa/?

I was thinking about getting it
>>
you wouldnt be able to pull it off

youre not GREAT

youre prolly and bernie sanders voter lmao
>>
File: nR7nwFQ.jpg (49KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
nR7nwFQ.jpg
49KB, 600x371px
>>
>>10747711
Dubdubs show the truth
>>
>>10747381
His hairstyle is like his suits: ill-fitting and desperately in need of modernization.
>>
>>10747774
Ill fitting suits hide the fat.

It's all a marketing strategy really. Americans will rather trust a fat guy.
>>
>>10747792
very much disagree, we haven't had a fat president in a long time

I honestly believe Chris Christie would be doing better if he wasn't fat
>>
>>10747792
>>10747913
Interesting arguments. I've always kinda wondered what kind of weird fashion engineering goes into presidential campaigns.

When I worked on some Congressional campaigns back in the day, the Republican campaign advisers would literally REQUIRE that their candidates wear light blue oxford cloth button-downs with navy suits. For some reason, this was what they considered a "relaxed" look that made people feel easy. If you saw a lot of GOP campaign ads in the south where the guy had a light blue button-down and khakis on, it was probably those idiots' fault.
>>
Are man buns still /fa/?
>>
>>10747952
Mr. Bateman what are your thoughts on the Republican candidates' suits and appearance in general? I can't remember that well, but when I watched the first GOP debate I thought they all looked bad - terribly fitted suits, messy hair, etc. - except Marco Rubio and maybe Jeb Bush.
>>
>>10747994
I totally agree.

Rubio has always stood out as being particularly well dressed, though his tie's a hair wide in this shot (note that all of their ties are wider - I'm sure it's some sort of "WIDTH = POWER" thing coming from the retards from their campaigns). All the little things are there: the V shape from his shoulders to his waist, the peek of his cuffs, the drape on his pants, etc. The spread collar is definitely intentional, probably to offset what he perceives to be his wider features. It's a very flattering American cut, precisely what you want a candidate to wear. He'd get an A+ from me.

(Of course, if he was wanting to be more /fa/, I'd slim down the pants, the waist, and change the tie - at minimum)

I also agree that Jeb Bush is a close second- he dresses well but clearly isn't concerned with it. He, Huckabee, Cruz, Carson, and all of the bottom-feeders all seem to have that same sort of "somewhat tailored dadsuit" thing going on that is very, very typical of guys at this age and in this position. When I worked as an adviser for campaigns, I could rarely get candidates to wear anything but shit like this - they just found it too comfortable and too easy to wear. It's also a product of their waistlines, which I'm sure are rather large.

I love me some Trump, but I have no goddamn clue why he dresses the way he does. I'm sure it's comfort and a desire to be domineering through a large suit (very NYC, thinking about it), but the man can clearly afford some expensive-ass suiting, and he should have a goddamn dedicated tailor available to him throughout the debates (I would). I suspect it may be a product of the fact that he's lost a lot of weight - interviews with his children indicate he ate horribly prior to the campaign, and reports out of the campaign indicate he's dropping weight like crazy due to all the work he's been having to put in (not to mention the fact he's eating on the road). He may simply be shrinking out of his suits.
>>
File: AP120222082410.jpg (2MB, 2900x1923px) Image search: [Google]
AP120222082410.jpg
2MB, 2900x1923px
>>10747994

A little better this time around.
>>
>>10748043
This guy wanted to be the most powerful man of the free world

let that sink in
>>
>>10748286
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOSE
>>
>>10748286
PRERELEASE 2017 RAFS
>>
>>10748286
>he doesnt wear raf sneakers with his suits
>>
>>10747381
>>10747711

>billionaire
>can't even get a hair transplant
>>
>>10747381
Is he bald, or what? Is it just a really elaborate comb-over? Does he dye it?
>>
>>10748618
His hairline is massively receded. It's a really elaborate comb over.
>>
>>10748421
>can't
>>
>>10748286
nextlvl

But then again, I fucking love Ron Paul.
>>
YUGE
>>
>>10748286
>the most powerful man of the free world
>>
>>10747381
don't do this to yourself pls
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.