[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be /fa/ >Good weight >Built >8.5 Everything is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1448422479495.jpg (14KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1448422479495.jpg
14KB, 251x234px
>be /fa/
>Good weight
>Built
>8.5
Everything is good except for the fact im boring af and have no real motivation to do anything

I thought looking perf was supposed to bring me joy /fa/
>>
File: molly-bair-interview-7.jpg (157KB, 667x667px) Image search: [Google]
molly-bair-interview-7.jpg
157KB, 667x667px
>>10736921
do it for her
>>
>>10736921
>lying on a cantonese rug making image board
an hero please
>>
>>10736921
>What are your hobbies anon?
>Silence
>>
>>10736921
go to tokyo, walk around in ridiculous tryhard fits and fuck impressionable jap girls

you will still be a soulless husk but it makes life a little better

if youre poor tho, probably time to be an hero
>>
>>10736921
That's a pretty completionist attitude
You aren't done yet, but you've run out of a focus. Time to find a new one.
Try shooting or hunting.
>>
>>10736921
GET A HOBBY
E
T

A

H
O
B
B
Y

really. go take a photography class. learn how to play an instrument. start hiking seriously. go learn how to dance. learn another language. go volunteer. do something that forces you out of your comfort zone and gives you a reason to meet new people.
>>
You have plenty of motivation. You just don't know jack shit about yourself
>>
>>10736921
Exit society. Seek enlightenment.
>>
>>10737783
>>10737809
>>10737907
>>10737772
Thanks Anons, I will try to do more stuff and go out of my comfort zone.
>>
get outdoor equipment

check /out/ and /trv/

become super interesting through crazy travel experiences

>reminds me of the time i had to be helicopter-rescued off a volcano in iceland

sounds nice aight?
>>
File: mfw.png (546KB, 798x580px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
546KB, 798x580px
>lots of gals in college seems to take interest in me,eye me all the time when i pass by them
>i'm nervous to commit to a relationship and have a slight oneitis to a particular girl who i spaghettied to but i'm still sure she still hold feelings towards me
>sometimes feel bored and lonely with life
also is it bad that i don't look forward to holidays because i have no class to attend to and fill my time up,i mean go around alot but i usually do it alone
>>
>>10738592
who paid the helicopter
>>
>>10736921
Now that you're /fa/, become /fit/.

Also get a hobby
>>
>>10737783
A substantial portion of what you just said consists of "things you do by yourself" with a little bit of "things qt3.14's only do with their boyfriends".

Good luck meeting a chick like that.
>>
File: chestbrah.png (137KB, 236x344px) Image search: [Google]
chestbrah.png
137KB, 236x344px
>>10738592
>become super interesting through crazy travel experiences

This is honestly one of the biggest fucking mythical memes, and I'm here today to tell you that it's bullshit, m8. Ever heard of that pattern men have of taking pictures of themselves with tigers for Tinder? Girls know that men spend all their time waiting for an opportunity to finally get a picture of themselves doing the one non-boring thing they've done all year.

Everyone travels. Everyone has done interesting things. No one cares about your fucking onanistic alpine experiences.
>>
>>10736929
Fucking hideous
>>
File: 1430943621514.jpg (66KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
1430943621514.jpg
66KB, 300x288px
>>10738644
not the guy you replied to.
It's not about travelling to take pictures to be more interesting for girls, this is what boring people do. It's about to see something new, meet new people (you have to because you'll be out of your comfort zone unless you're staying at the beach zone of your hotel which also is fucking boring), get to know yourself better and you'll also gain knowledge about foreign countries and these are things which, in fact, make you more interesting.

Yeah sure, everyone travels, but it depends if you make something out of it or if you're just staying in the hotel
>>
>>10736921
>I thought looking perf was supposed to bring me joy /fa/

HAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARD
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
File: narutolaughfacetomcruise.jpg (73KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
narutolaughfacetomcruise.jpg
73KB, 500x705px
>>10738642
>thinking everything is about chicks
>having hobbies for the purpose of getting girls
>>
>be not effay
>still shitpost all day and tell others how to be effay
ayy
>>
>>10736929
The boring new generation...

>>10736921
You are probably just overly satisfied with a mediocre look.
>>
>>10736921
start playing a magic the gathering or yugioh
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.