[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are oxford shirts better pulled off by people with wide shoulders/high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dddd.png (334KB, 362x490px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.png
334KB, 362x490px
Are oxford shirts better pulled off by people with wide shoulders/high BF/more muscles?

I'm only 130 lbs with narrow shoulders and a 'rule figure' body type. Every time I try a shirt I remember snoop dogg from who I am.

How much bagginess is acceptable for shirts? I don't like slim fits because they look like shit from the side.
>>
>>10735405
first make you mind up, do you want it to look slim or baggy because you just contradicted yourself.

My advice is find a regular fitting shirt and get it tailored to you proffesionally.
>>
Wear it opened up
>>
>>10735733
don't do this
>>
>>10735736
shirts look boring as fuck if they aren't opened up. they make you look like a shallow, boring, materialistic douchefuck in all honesty.
>>
>>10735405
Just get a slim fit shirt my man if you want the slim look.

Or wear it baggy like Snoop Dogg. Michelle Lamy (the woman behind Rick Owens) said he was her idol.
>>
File: salty shatner.jpg (49KB, 402x620px) Image search: [Google]
salty shatner.jpg
49KB, 402x620px
>>10735739
>>
>>10735642
>My advice is find a regular fitting shirt and get it tailored to you proffesionally.
This
>>10735733
>Wear it opened up
Not this.
>>
>>10735773
Come on man we all know that regular fit shirts don't fit well. They have way too much fabric
I'm overweight and even I have to get slim cut shirts
>>
>>10735739
Sorry but I'll never ever leave my house with an unbbuttoned shirt. I find it absolutely ugly.

>>10735780
Every slim cut I tried make my pecs/back look even smaller and my waist bigger.

>inb4 skinny fat

No I'm not, it's my weird ribs who stick out giving the impression that I have a pot belly.
>>
>>10735405
Least possible baggy, never skin tight, tucked (if it has a front and back "tail") and buttoned.
If you wear any other way just off yourself please.
>>
>>10735860
I have 1:1 torso to leg, anyway using boots that have heels I end looking like a long legged woman so the tail lowers the waist and help balancing the waist.
>>
>>10735780
To be pedantic, it depends on the brand. Most "regular fit" and "slim fit" shirts vary only in terms of the body and arms, which can easily be fixed by a tailor. There's rarely any real difference in the stuff that can't easily be fixed by a tailor - stuff like the yoke, the size of the collar, the shoulder width, etc.

That said, you're correct in the general sense that it's best to buy a shirt that fits you as closely as possible and then to get it tailored to fit you even better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.