[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have experience with 1mg finasteride? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Finasteride-Propecia-Proscar.jpg (57KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
Finasteride-Propecia-Proscar.jpg
57KB, 500x457px
Does anyone have experience with 1mg finasteride? I've been taking it for almost a year and have seen no improvement. Should I quit or switch to another routine?
>>
>>10729767
no improvement?
>>
I've yet to see growth, it maintains but no growth
>>
Unfortunately I had a lot of sides so I quit after 5 months. My derm told me it matters how much hair you have already lost. If your almost bald it won't work. Plus It works best at keeping the hair you have and regrowth is a bonus. He also said wait two years before making judgment(unless you get side effects) because you go through cycles of sheds and regrowth.

Try adding minoxidil and Nizoral shampoo because every clinical trial for propecia, the subjects used those two also.

If you have no side effects then don't stop taking it. As soon as you stop your hair loss could ecelerate.

Hope that helps
>>
>>10729801
no tiny hairs of regrowth?
>>
Ive been on it a year and i've noticed my hairline thickened
>>
>>10729807
I get little blonde hairs, but they usually go away after a month, then regrow
>>
File: IMG_20151218_133946.jpg (2MB, 2416x3232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151218_133946.jpg
2MB, 2416x3232px
I've been using it for about 6 months I got on it early and my hair has maintained to what it was when I started taking it. The only side affect I've had is that my cum is not as viscous as it was before. I think it overall has worked well granted I got it when I first saw signs of a weak hairline in my peaks.
>>
File: IMG_20151218_133941.jpg (2MB, 2416x3232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151218_133941.jpg
2MB, 2416x3232px
Other side
>>
been on it for over two years, no further loss, some decent improvement at the beginning. no sides
>>
>>10729889

>maintained to what it was when I started taking it.
> I got it when I first saw signs of a weak hairline in my peaks.

you only noticed when your hairline was that far back?
>>
>>10729913
so i heard this stuff makes you lose your libido. is it true or a hoax created by bald people?
>>
>>10729920
I experience the sides in the first month. Now I have no sidea effects. It just doesn't feel like the meds are working
>>
>>10729920
hoax
>>
>>10729920
basically feminist propaganda to keep men bald, ugly and down. women want a monopoly on vanity and the anti-ageing benefits its provides. but also yeah the myth is pushed by buttmad baldies who missed the boat and more recent baldies who stupidly believed them

finasteride is highly effective and safe drug, its 'a cure' desu
>>
>>10729767
You should take "no improvement" as a success as it's meant to help keep what you have. Add Rogaine for growth.

Just started Fin yesterday. Hoping for the best.
>>
>>10729767
I've been on it for about a year and I'm in the same boat, but it seems like its slowed down a bit...

I've heard that basically any hair that is on its way out (like is going to fall out within the next year) is going to fall out anyway. Fin just makes sure that's where it stops. Very simplified but you get the picture. You gotta give it 2 years before you can really judge.

Don't bank on actual hair regrowth. It's super rare.
>>
Did anyone shed a lot when they first started Fin?
>>
its not really mean for regrowth.
I learned that over the years of personal research.
I feel like its helped maintained since I was on a never ending shed before it, its been about two years on, think I'm gonna add minoxidil.

should I get Foam or liquid?
>>
>>10729960
Blind faith in an anti-androgen drug that inhibits a secondary male testosterone traits (DHT) and even calling it a cure too? It's like you actually want complete chemical castration in your lifetime.

It's the inverse, by the way. Feminists want men to look more like women, hence shaming men who go bald early and encouraging them to make the sex impotent through vanity hair pills.

There is no 'cure' and there just won't be until balding men crowdfund their own cure, since big pharma is making a living selling rogaine and propecia.
>>
File: hairforeheadfin.png (425KB, 770x301px) Image search: [Google]
hairforeheadfin.png
425KB, 770x301px
>>10729767

I started fin and had a lot of regrowth

no side effexx

stay mad baldies and pussies who are too scared to take a pill that has a 1/10000 chance to do something bad

hope you faggots never gamble lmoa
>>
>>10731779
inhibiting dht ? big deal, eliminating it completely seems to do fuck all (except mantain your har of course) going by how many men have taken dutasteride without sides so why would i care about inhibiting it?

dht plays a big role in developing males, no doubt, but in adult males it seemingly has no real role to play in our bodily chemistry
>>
>>10732179
>dht PLAYS a big role in developing males, no doubt, but in adult males it seemingly has no real role to play in our bodily chemistry
It does seem to play a role in the bodily chemistry of 2-3% of finasteride users, judging by the side-effects they develop when using the drug.

Fuck off, you malicious pharma shill.
>>
>>10731811
>stay mad baldies and pussies who are too scared to take a pill that has a 1/10000 chance to do something bad
2-3/100 chance, to be correct.

>hope you faggots never GAMBLE
Gambling is for idiots.
>>
>>10731811
wow thats some really nice progress very nice
>>
File: 1426347290125.jpg (26KB, 343x424px) Image search: [Google]
1426347290125.jpg
26KB, 343x424px
>>10732504
when u consider all studies its actually more like 1-2% and god knows why such a small percentage of men do experience side effects. but really when the rate is that low, who really cares? for all we know those men could just have some weird hormonal defect to begin with or something. finasteride is safe as far as drugs go.

>>10732507
its not a gamble to try it out and stop if u get side effects now is it.

honestly tho

>2015
>still believing in the finasteride side effects myth
>>
Been on it for 8 months, no real results. Gonna give it till 18 months before taking further action with minoxidil or whatever. No sides except watery semen
>>
>>10733279

this is correct action to take, fin usually takes almost 2 years for full effects to take place because of how long hair cycles are

basically you need to go through 2-3 hair loss and regrowth cycles before you can determine whether or not its working
>>
>>10732533
>its not a gamble to try it out and stop if u get side effects now is it.

if you get side effects then you've lost the gamble. are you retarded?
>>
not fashion related
>>>/trash/
>>
Trans girl here

Aldactone will stop baldness in its fucking tracks, but it'll cost you some testosterone. Of course for me it's not a bad thing.

go ahead, call me a faggot
>>
>>10729960
Stop taking red pills.
>>
>>10729767
>> 2015
>>Not pinning genotropin

Stay poor faggots /fa
>>
>>10733564
yeah but gyno
and limp dick
>>
>>10731811
yeah but youre on minox too
dont attribute all the success to fin
>>
>>10732533
I remember you said you were also on minoxidil
are you on foam or liquid?
>>
>>10734280
i do use 1ml per day at night of minox
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.