[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is is just me or does Levi's pants have a lot of size inconsistencies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (30KB, 843x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30KB, 843x413px
Is is just me or does Levi's pants have a lot of size inconsistencies?

I'll try on a certain size of a certain model and it fits great, but when I try another color of the same size and model, it fits completely different.

Is this a quality thing or where it was manufactured?
>>
its not just you, if you checked the archive you'd probably find pages of the same complaints

not sure what the deal is exactly but i'd surmise a combination of incompetent manufacturing and the constantly adapting fits of most models
>>
frustrating as hell.

i think its a combination of quality control and differences in the fabrics being used. some colors have more/less cotton, polyester, elastane than others.
>>
>>10728443
Fuck me.

I've never worn light wash jeans before, always dark wash.
Was going to grab some light wash 505's but they're already a little tight in the quads in dark; are they tighter or looser in light for you?
>>
>>10728506
From what I remember lighter washes are way looser
>>
Glad I'm not the only one this happens to
>>
>>10728443
Yup, they stamp and press all their jeans and trousers. The top of a pile will be nice cuts but the bottom will be a bit wider/longer/ect... and they don't really care about quality control when people will pick up a pair just because the logo says levi's. Be wary when ordering online, it's better just to go to a store and trying on multiple of the same marked waist and length just to make sure the fit is right.
>>
>>10728524
>it's better just to go to a store and trying on multiple of the same marked waist and length just to make sure the fit is right.

This.
>>
>>10728461
Yep. I bought 2 pairs of 514s a while ago - one pair fits perfect and is all cotton, the other pair is stretchy and fits like garbo.
>>
Try spinning thats a good trick
>>
>>10729597
Spinning?
>>
I'm about to cop some black 510s. Anyone have a pair that can tell me how shit they fit?
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo10(1).jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo10(1).jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>10730453
complete shit.
>>
>>10730431

AUUURGHHHHHH
>>
Are they suppose to feel stretchy and thin?
>>
>>10730587
the ones with spandex do

kinda mediocre if you ask me
>>
>>10730687
I bought a pair of my first 510's and they fit okay but I don't really like the material. I got the nightshine one btw. I'm not sure if it was a poor choice on my part to get this type. Might return this shit.
>>
>>10730587
Did the label say "stretch"?
And where did you get them?
>>
>>10730729
The website states that it's 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane Stretch Midweight Denim. I also bought them in store. Is it fucked?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.