[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/, Haven't posted here before. I know you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kk.jpg (159KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
159KB, 720x960px
Hey /fa/,

Haven't posted here before. I know you guys are kind of a running joke on other boards but I figured I'd give you a shot.

What non-autistic footwear can you recommend for very warm, humid climates in conjunction with jeans or other long pants? I normally just wear tennis shoes or sandals.

Pic related. Don't really give too many fucks about how I look or dress, but I'm going on vacation in a week.
>>
u already dope af

w2c flip flops
>>
Your question kinda sucks man
Cuz if you are looking for shoes based on particular characteristics (mesh upper, continental tire soles, 3m reflective tape material embedded in the fabric, weight is advertised as a selling point) you'll just call it autistic
But honestly that's exactly what you are asking for at the same time

So no help from me, at least
>>
Do you lift? Looking swole, senpai.

Either way your flip flops look really good for what you're after.
>>
>>10718804

Nah, m8. I'm just not familiar with the board culture here so I adopted a whimsical tone in my OP. If you give me decent advice than I'll at least consider it.

I really don't like how I look with jeans and Nikes. I know a lot of people do it but I'm starting to think it just looks... bleh. On the other hand, I've also heard that you're not supposed to wear dress shoes with jeans, so I'm not really sure what to do.

>>10718808

>he lifts
>>
why dont you wear shorts?
>>
>>10718811
You could get some good running shoes
Avoid anything with leather, as a basic rule.
I wear either EQTs or Prime Boosts every day when it's hot
But Nike and Saucony both also make good running shoes that will breath really well

You can get away with casual boots but they won't be too comfortable in the heat, depending, of course, on your activity level

Also a great pair of socks will really improve your comfort level
>>
>>10718823

I'm flying to India next Sunday. I lived in Delhi for a couple of years and people there don't really wear shorts. It's not bad if you do, per se, but you'll probably be the only person around not wearing long pants of some sort. Plus it gets surprisingly chilly at night in the winter so there's a very distinct and sharp contrast compared to the day.

>>10718824

Alright, sounds good. What kinds of socks would you recommend? I tried buying some "breathable" or "warm/cold weather" socks and wound up smelling terrible and getting nasty very quickly.
>>
>>10718833

*this Sunday.

Also, what's a good alternative to tennis shoes when it comes to pairings for jeans? I have some dress boot things like pic related (different color and brand, though).

Normally don't care too much about this stuff but I think one of my friends there wants to take me out a couple of nights and I'd rather not look be that dude who gets through the door dressed like shit just because he's white.
>>
>>10718833
I wear Thorlo socks a lot. And Tracksmith socks. My favorite pair is from Japan but I can't remember the brand name
>>
>>10718846

Thanks, I'll see if they sell either of those brands around here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.