[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some effay sports teams? my boyfriend wants me to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Iggles.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Iggles.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
what are some effay sports teams?

my boyfriend wants me to get into football and i just hate it.
>>
>>10718071
>i just hate it
Then gtfo, we dont want/need shitheads like you
>>
>>10718095

I just want to make him happy. so i need a team that has a solid set of colors or a really cool logo
>>
>>10718101
Youre approaching it the wrong way

>step 1
Identify local team
>step 2
Jump on their bandwagon, regardless how good or bad they are. Just about every NFL team has nice vintage effay tier apparel that they sell
>>
File: Logos.jpg (552KB, 1476x4465px) Image search: [Google]
Logos.jpg
552KB, 1476x4465px
>>10718101

here you go you little bitch
>>
Just bandwaggon the Panthers.
>>
>>10718071
The Miami Dolphins. Not even joking. They may be a shit team, but they look cool to me.
>>
>>10718146
Where's the Miami Dolphins logo with infinite recursion?

That's the most /fa/ logo. And I'm not even a Miami fan.
>>
>>10718462

I dont know, theres a few missing
>>
File: FYJ.jpg (40KB, 460x520px) Image search: [Google]
FYJ.jpg
40KB, 460x520px
>>10718071
>>10718101

pick teams that dont exists anymore, that way you cant be disappointed
>>
>>10718101
washington redskins

>team sucks ur entire lifetime
>cool colors
>>
>>10718071
My boyfriend got his tits all in a tizzy because I started leaving the house when he watched his games after we moved in together.

If you honestly can't stand the game then you should discuss it with him.

The way I told it to my man was its time he can have his friends over and get roudy and loud and really enjoy his sport. Theres plenty of other stuff we do together and we don't need to share every hobby and pastimes.

I make up dips and snacks, cook up wings and wienies and pizza for the party then take off and leave them be
>>
/fa/ sports teams are pretty much all of the meme teams from /sp/
St. Pauli
Vancouver Canucks
Texas Tech Red Raiders
Any Catholic or Jesuit college basketball program aside from Gonzaga
Any lower league English team known as giant killers (Stevenage Borough, Yeovil Town, Crawley Town, etc)
>>
>>10718616

marry me, please
>>
>American football

Could not be less effay if you tried.

Shit sport too
>>
>>10718642
I doubt you're a muscle bear that likes to take it in the ass, so I'll pass.
>>
>>10718649

6'2 240lbs, and ive experimented with a cucumber before
>>
That snoop dogg x Ajax shirt was streetwear af
>>
Fa sports teams?...fucking kill yourself desu
>>
>>10718071
this is a board about clothes and fashion.

sage.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.