[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice skin is /fa/ What lotion does /fa/ use before going out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mejcx2n1nF1rcvrlxo1_1280.jpg (72KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mejcx2n1nF1rcvrlxo1_1280.jpg
72KB, 682x1023px
Nice skin is /fa/
What lotion does /fa/ use before going out?
I have a medicated lotion I use daily which smells like shit, so I can't put that on when I'm going out.
Just looking to see what /fa/ uses
>>
Which lotion will get Yuri to sit on my face?
>>
>>10713819
The one that makes you white.
>>
>>10713811
I just ran out of my Shiseido, so now I'm using some generic unscented shit.
>>
>>10713841
I am white, when will my average korean gf arrive?
>>
>>10713811
Those shorts wake the rapist in me. I feel the urge to just rip them apart and make her asshole bleed with my dick.
>>
>>10713848
Just make sure you dont piss them off by making racist comments. Be an sjw they love that shit.
>>
>>10713811
How can anyone tell who this is? All the idols look the same ffs
>>
>>10714086
It's Yuri from Girl's Generation aka SNSD. They're probably the most well known KPop group of all time, having an enormous impact on the genre. They use to be a nine member group but one (Jessica Jung) was kicked out. They're getting a bit old for K-Pop so they will inevitably be replaced. Still, they had a great run.
>>
>>10714086
diss waifu, risk lifeu
>>
>>10714098
What'd Jessica get kicked out for?
>>
>>10714112
Apparently she was too busy with her fashion line and wasn't participating in dance practices and recording songs.

But her "fashion line" only sells sunglasses so I highly doubt it was just that and not showing up to dance practices.

I really think it had been an ongoing thing between her, the other girls and management. According to her, it was completely out of the blue.

She blatantly said that the other girls agreed to have her kicked out so the whole ordeal is pretty fucked up. She's still under contract with SM but for now she's pretty much disappeared.
>>
>>10714141
rip
I like her too cuz she was from the States
>>
Jack Black products, brah. None of their stuff overpowers, and it all works great
>>
>>10714098
I wonder what they do after they've been put to pasture.

Like most of them dedicated their lives to being in a girl group while they're still kids

They must be left with no other skills or knowledge
>>
>>10714166
They can still sing and dance and they do know the ins and outs of the industry which could get them into being a trainer or judge for the studios they were in. A good number of them act as well and some can just be professional celebrities like the kardashians.
>>
>>10714098
Snsd girls all look identical except for sooyoung, sunny, and darkie tbqh
>>
>>10714166
They can just marry rich, or get rich themselves. They don't have to work 9-5 like the rest of us
>>
>>10714160
They're mostly a face and hand lotion though right?
I'm looking for a full body lotion though
>>
>>10714035
Bullshit. Currently dating a korean; she's more racist than I am.
>>
A bit of coconut oil on wet skin, thank me later (only on your body though, might clog the pores on ur face)
>>
File: 1443031476363.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1443031476363.gif
2MB, 500x375px
http://www.sk-ii.com/skin-care-products/beauty-essence/facial-treatment-essence/00737052641317.html
>>
File: seolhyun.jpg (161KB, 540x727px) Image search: [Google]
seolhyun.jpg
161KB, 540x727px
This is now a qt azn waifu thread. Post your qt azn waifus.
>>
shiseido ibuki refining moisturizer enriched
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.