[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fa/. Is he legit or nah? https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: vsG3BUv.jpg (35KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
vsG3BUv.jpg
35KB, 360x480px
Hi /fa/. Is he legit or nah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_oVJP3dteM
>>
>>10708355
isn't that the guy that raped 6 black girls?
>>
>>10708355

The advice is okay, but are pretty much common sense things/basic fashion standards. Ignore everything he says about bowties.
>>
>>10708355
He has that Marc Anthony look about him. It's latino sleazy and makes you look like the wrong type of dad. So nah.
>>
>>10708561
why bother
>>
>5'6
1 Simple Style Tip for Men:

1. Don't be a manlet
>>
>>10708632
Honest question, whats the reason for the constant almost exhausting need to call out manlets on this board? I see atleast one manlet comment on every thread but i dont see that anywhere else on other sites. Are you guys all ugly and it makes you feel better to call out short people? there has to be a reason.
>>
>>10708632
#1 don't be fat
#2 don't be ugly
#3 don't be short
>>
>>10708672
manlet detected
it's okay, little guy. If you're lucky, some girl might let you be the bull's foot stool
>>
>>10708672
you haven't spent much time on 4chan then, the manlet "meme" is spread on the whole site, i wouldn't call it a meme tho because it's true

t. manlet
>>
>>10708746
Didnt see this reply coming at all, way to be original. Im 5 11" and perfectly comfortable with that, i guarantee youre ugly though
>>
this guy didn't even bother to do up his shirt buttons and is wearing two earrings. Why should I listen to him.
>>
>>10708672
>Are you guys all ugly
Mostly. It was confirmed that /fa/ was the ugliest board.
>>
>>10708746
holy fuck hahaha
>>
>>10708672
>manlet detected
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 599x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 599x763px
I'm a 5'8 manlet and ugly and still get qtpi grills, I'm also skinnyfat, last year this 5'11 grill asked me out but had to reject her because she was too tall, she was really cute though and one of them artsy types.
>>
>>10708355
>It's time for your prostate exam.
>>
>>10708992
Every argument to manlet hate gets this exact response. Its not a counter argument in anyway
>>
>>10708944
Sameuel L Fagson
>>
>>10708355
I've always thought that guy was something of a tool.

Like, his advice isn't bad, in this sort of general sense. His suit and shirt combination there are also nice. The earrings are fucking stupid and the haircut is kinda dumb, but whatever.

What burns me is that his videos are obviously so self-promoting. I have nothing wrong with videos like that, but fashion is a world where pictures matter, and he presents none. All he does is keep the camera fixated directly on him. It reinforces the message that what he views as valuable isn't his so-so advice, but promoting himself saying the advice.
>>
>>10708355
If you take a few minutes to look through his channel you realize that it's just one huge advertisement. Fucking normies.
>>
>>10709018
You missed out
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.