[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on these for a guy? Was thinking you could style them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Thoughts on these for a guy?

Was thinking you could style them with black skinnies and a black sweatshirt
>>
>>10707547
Don't
>>
>>10707559
this
>>
>>10707564
>>10707559
why not friends?

I'll probably end up doing it anyway because I don't let the internet dress me but why the hate desu
>>
>>10707582
It's normally best not to wear any colour other than black for shoes when the rest of the outfit is black. However they would work with other outfits. However Red IMO is better.
>>
>>10707591
oh, you were just saying no to how I thought to style them.

are you saying you dislike the shoes as a whole?

im sure they'd fit into a nice pale outfit desu
>>
>>10707593
Personally I don't much like Converse style shoes because I don't normally wear clothes that casual. However they can work and if you have the confidence nothing can stop you.
>>
>>10707593
pink pale is fine but it looks weird as fuck with the black lines around the sole, and those dont look very pale to be frank

id suggest light pink s8 his or vans slip ons or something cortez's look good pale pink too
>>
>>10707547
Pink is a cool color, but on guys it looks best in moderation. I'd go with wearing a pink shirt or hat over wearing pink shoes.
>>
>>10707591
You are so wrong it's not even funny.

As for op. Go for it if you know how to wear it pink generally works better with white or light blue though.

Works well with green aswell.

If anything you're down 40 bucks, whoop-dy doo.
>>
Since we are on the subject of pink shoes,

I recently got these and am wondering how to wear them. Is all black the only way to go?
>>
>>10707814
I'm more familiar with formal wear and the rules are such with that of course everyone can wear what they want.
>>
>>10707824
Being more familiar with formal wear doesn't affect color coordination in anyway. Colors match with different colors regardless of the situation, the style of dress is irrelevant.
>>
File: 1448828094669.jpg (285KB, 1280x803px) Image search: [Google]
1448828094669.jpg
285KB, 1280x803px
go for it, OP

thinking about copping some pink pieces myself
>>
>>10707593
they're too vibrant of a pink
>>
>>10707840
Its the rules I'm familiar with I know well enough that pink and black can go very well together. Its just that I'm used to only wearing Black shoes with black trousers because there is rules. Of course I forgot that converse are casual so anything goes.
>>
>>10707547
i did this with the pink slp skate shoes with the skulls everyone loves those
go for it
>>
>>10707547
My sister's clown troupe all wore a pair of pink converse when they marched in our town's thanksgiving day parade. Take that how you will.
>>
nah cons are p lame in the first place get other pink shoes
>>
>>10707591
this is one of the worst individual pieces of fashion advice I've ever seen on /fa/.
>>
>>10707547
Wear them fully naked with a gagball in your mouth, a choker around your neck and lube in your ass.
>>
Solid. Do it op. Pair with black skinnies and 80s style windbreaker.
>>
The pink on these is disgusting. Don't do it man.
>>
>>10707547
please don't unless you fade or get them dirty so the color is a bit darker. that super light pink is too gaudy in my opinion

or just do what you want cuz it's your choice
>>
>>10707547
on the other day a saw a guy wear these with black skinnis and a hoodie and it looked gay af so don't
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.