[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some quality skinny black jeans/pants for 100-200 dollars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: arE51WG.jpg (288KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
arE51WG.jpg
288KB, 1800x2400px
What are some quality skinny black jeans/pants for 100-200 dollars? I really want to move on from levis and buy a decent pair of jeans . So far I heard of Naked and famous, unbranded, APC and UNIS.

SLP would have to wait for now
>>
levis is an option I had a 510 for 2 years and wore it all the time and it held extremely well, plus it had a nice blue fade even though the jean was black
>>
does anyone know the quality of the cheap monday and cos denim?
>>
>>10690717
Was it rigid?
>>
>>10690704
All saints cigarette fit are pretty good, little looser around the thigh.
I have a pair of cheap Mondays that fit super well, I'd recommend looking at them
>>
>>10690724
no it was a black one, not spray black but one that looked a little bit shiny at first and then undyed really well, giving it a lighter color on the seams and undying a bit on the knees, taking lighter black and blue-ish fades.
>>
>>10690725
how does it ages? does it fade well? i'm thinking of copping a dark grey one
>>
Would /fa/ recommend unbranded? Looks like they're on sale in amazon right now

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=w_bl_sl_s_ap_web_7141123011?ie=UTF8&node=7141123011&field-brandtextbin=The+Unbranded+Brand
>>
>>10690743
Tbh the only thing I've noticed is they seem a little looser which I don't like after wearing them a lot, but you can always put them in the dryer I guess to shrink bit
They fit excellent on your legs going up to upper thigh imo.
>>
acne roc cash
>>
I'm looking for some nice jeans too.
I'm a girl 5'10" 130lbs and usually wear size 27. I'm not fat but I have too much tighs/butt/hips for some jeans. I tried on some apc petit new standard today but 27 was too tight, I could'nt get them past my hips. I should have bought size 28 or 29 which seems like a bad idea as everyone on the web says they stretch a lot at the waist. Same thing with april77.
What are some good brands for me to look at ? (Same price range as apc)
Thanks in advance
>>
>>10690723
Doesn't fade nicely, also the denim is not in par with levi, apc or even uniqlo. Cut is good tho, I have a pair. As usually the price reflects the quality.

I guess Acne is the best in skinny jeans - if you're willing to invest. Otherwise Levi and APC are great options too.
>>
i got a black pair of nudies tight long john and love them
>>
>>10690788
I bought a pair of skinny last year and didn't like them at all. The crotch road up on my nuts and they had no taper past the knee, never bothered to return them so they have just been sitting in my closet. I got a pair of Cheap Monday's Tight for peanuts and the fit compared to Unbranded is much better, but their new tight fit might be more comparable.
>>
File: 52527M000002_1.jpg (96KB, 632x1422px) Image search: [Google]
52527M000002_1.jpg
96KB, 632x1422px
Anyone have thoughts on the N and F Stretch Skinny Guy?
>>
File: 52527M000002_2.jpg (92KB, 560x1424px) Image search: [Google]
52527M000002_2.jpg
92KB, 560x1424px
>>10691911
another pic
>>
>>10691051
The last time I looked APC their sizing was all over the place.
>>10691113
Gross. Nudies feel like compacted dust, can't comment on the fit as the fabric was so shit I couldn't touch it any longer.
>>
>>10691911
I have the super-skinny stretch so maybe this applies; they have a little bit of a sheen to them but they're not actually shiny. They fit well if you have thin legs, except they don't taper all that much at the CD calf/ankle area
>>
>>10691948
These actually are the super skinny stretch, my bad. My thighs are average, but I'm working on it. Would you recommend Nudie Thin Finns as an alternative?
>>
>>10690788
Unbranded is my shit, really low rise so get used to smashed nuts but they're my best fitting jeans
>>
>>10690704

Idiot. Jeans are cotton pants why the fuck do you think Walmart gets away with selling them for $15? The Jean game got figured out 100 years ago nobody I'd going to notice your $200 jeans from Levi's because a nobody cares and b they look the same get BAKA tbqh u probably wear polyester blended jeans like some kind of gross nigger
>>
>>10691051
apc is vanity sized you did good on choosing the cut the new standard has more room in the top block than the PS just size up more. was it raw denim you were trying on? or normal wash?
>>
G-star is your best bet. The best quality jeans I had.
>>
>>10691911
get the super skinnies, don't b decieved by the name they're just the right amount of skinny
>>
File: image.jpg (990KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
990KB, 2448x2448px
>u probably wear polyester blended jeans

U hating on my hm low rise fuccboi?
>>
blk dnm

source: I own a pair
>>
Have the acne max stay cash and the leg isn't tapered enough for me, but I think if I got the skinnier ones, they would've been too small for my thighs.

They're really comfy jeans though compared to my naked and famous and nudies. About the same as APCs, but they stretched like shit.

I'd probably rank them, I'd problem rank them

Acne > APC > N&F > Nudies
>>
>>10693009
should i size down?
>>
>>10693129
fit pls
>>
>>10690704
you can get regular black slp skinnies on the secondhand market for 200ish
>>
not completely related, but has anyone tried the 511 knits? they're /comfy/ as fuck
10/10 would recommend, feels like wearing pajamas or something
>>
April 77 is real good dude, and in that pricerange.
>>
why the fuck pay 100 to 200 for a pair of pants
buy that cheap asian shit on amazon or something, they make legit as fuck fits because asians but it's cheap as dirt because asians
shit is literally perfect
>>
File: stonewashblue.jpg (154KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
stonewashblue.jpg
154KB, 1000x1000px
is our legacy first cut jeans good quality? I'm expecting that they're a lot better than nudie jeans
>>
>>10693251
What are those? All I can find are boys jeans
>>
>>10693591
what's the best cut?
>>
>>10692956
It was raw denim, they didn't have the normal wash with stretch. I'll go to another store to try both
>>
>>10690717
>skinny
>levis
>>
Diesel Black Gold make really great jeans.
>>
what do you reccomend for an athletic build guy? skinny jeans look bad on me because my thighs are too large.
>>
w2c normal slim denim jeans that aren't faggot accordion stack neo hipster bs?
>>
>>10693695
The joey/skinny and size down 1
>>
>>10695339
bump.
everything that fits my thighs swallows my ankles.

am I better off getting things tailored?
>>
File: ss+(2015-04-12+at+01.17.12).png (228KB, 315x531px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-04-12+at+01.17.12).png
228KB, 315x531px
>>10696958
There are such a huge variety of cuts that it's hard to tell you what to look for. Some companies like Levi's do have athletic fits that are enlarged at the thigh, but reviews say that the calves don't taper quite enough. You're best off visiting actual stores and trying them on yourself. If you still insist on ordering online, you ought to know to refrain from the super slim/super skinny cuts. Pic unfortunately related.

That said, the current pair of pants that fit me the best are norse projects super slim stretch denim. I think there was a slight break-in period and now they're extremely comfortable. For reference I'm 6' and can squat 315 for a single
>>
>>10696986
pic related is def me on plenty occasions. thanks for the help
>>
>>10696986
i got the levis athletic and the calves are tight on me
>>
>>10697078
http://imgur.com/a/UoJzA
congrats on having fuckhuge calves
w2c?
>>
>>10695339
cheap Monday dropped
>>
>>10697085
mirin
>>
>>10697286
man I wish that were me
>>
>>10694629
well i had to stop wearing them because it fitted me like a girl's second skin skinny jeans
>>
>>10691096
apc doesn't make skinny jeans, the petit standart is more like a slim tapered, from the pics i've seen
>>
>>10690704
w2c that hair
>>
I bought some apc selvedge jeans today. I can button them all the way up but they're really tight on my hips and thighs (particularly on the hips). Will they stretch in this area or should I return them ?
>>
Just copped some naked and famous super skinny size 27 from the sense sale

Hope I fit first time buying skinny jeans.
>Inb4 balls crushed
>>
>>10696789
>size down 1

Do not do this.
>>
>>10698496
Why? Do they fit tts?
>>
copped the Cheap Monday Jeans Him Spray Skinny Fit Black from asos for $40 over black friday. the denim isn't as nice as levi's desu but the fit is a lot more tight than the 510's which is what i wanted.
>>
>>10691971
I dunno, I've only ever bought Naked and Famous. I've heard nudies are more prone to crotch blow-outs, but that might be mitigated by the elastine if they have any
>>
I'm real skinny but my calf muscles are pretty big. What sort of options do I have for skinnies? I'd like to be able to wear ysl jodhpurs or chelseas so the jean silhouette really shouldnt be loose at all.
>>
>>10697286
>>10697085
>>10697299

>thinking that looks good

i want /fit/ to leave
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.